MedTech/Caregiver Supervisor - Overnight
Company: Spring Mill Senior Living
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Discover your Purpose!
Spring Mill Senior Living, located in Phoenixville PA, a Discovery
Senior Living community is growing, thriving and has meaningful job
opportunities available in a safe and supportive work
We are currently looking for an overnight Full Time Medication
Administrator Supervisor to join our Spring Mill Family. We offer a
positive, family like work environment that promotes teamwork and
enjoyment. These full time positions are also offering a sign on
We provide on the job training with no experience required for most
We offer rewarding career opportunities that include:
* Competitive wages
* Access to wages before payday
* Flexible scheduling options with full-time and part-time
* Paid time off and Holidays (full-time)
* Full benefit package including health, dental, vision and more
* 401(K) with employer matching
* Paid training
* Opportunities for advancement
* Meals and uniforms
The Care Giver/Med Tech Supervisor role includes providing hands on
care, physical and emotional support to each resident while
maintaining a safe and comfortable home like environment.
* Reviews service plan to learn pertinent information about
* Assists/observes medications and treatments for each resident
using the medication observation record and the Six Rights of
* Documents and initials form as medications are given including
appropriate documentation for refusal or missed doses.
* Maintains confidentiality of all resident information including
* Reports all resident concerns made while assisting resident with
the medication to the Nurse and/or Health Care Coordinator
* Restocks medication cart after all medication passes.
* Assists in checking medication regardless of packaging
* Counts all narcotics with another Medication Care Manager or
Nurse each shift.
* Maintains and cleans the Medication Room, med charts, treatment
carts for neatness cleanliness, availability of medications and
* Follows re-fill process for medications.
* Participates in the development of the Service Plan and monthly
* Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and
* Reports occupational exposures to blood, body fluids, infectious
materials, sharp sticks and hazardous chemicals immediately.
* Oversees the overnight shift staff.
* Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
* Certified Nurse's Aid certification preferred
* High School diploma/GED
* Must be 18 years of age
* CPR Certification preferred
* First Aid Certification preferred
* Previous experience working with seniors preferred
* 2-4 years experience as a Med Tech preferred
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Discovery
offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package
including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances,
paid time off and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to
participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our
Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.
If having a direct impact on the lives of others is appealing to
you, apply today and join our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $22.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Overnight shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Phoenixville, PA 19460: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Overnight Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Spring Mill Senior Living, Philadelphia , MedTech/Caregiver Supervisor - Overnight, Other , Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!