Sales Associate (9am-4pm or 4pm-10pm)
Company: American Eagle Outfitters & Aerie
Location: North Wales
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*POSITION TITLE: *Brand Ambassador
*REPORTS TO: *Store Leadership Team
*STATUS: *Part Time
*POSITION SUMMARY: *
The Brand Ambassador is responsible for generating sales by
providing the customer with an exceptional shopping experience.
Brand Ambassadors truly act as the face and voice of our Company,
build brand recognition, and successfully promote our product
through the engagement of customers in meaningful ways to increase
our Company's brand awareness and to generate sales. The Brand
Ambassador is expected to role model AEO values and AEO Customer
First behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to create
a positive Customer First experience.
* Consistently demonstrate the AEO Customer First selling standards
in order to deliver a positive customer experience and achieve
daily sales goals.
* Drive AE brand loyalty through being knowledgeable about all AEO
loyalty programs and consistently informing customers of each
* Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide the
customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer
engagement and maximize sales.
* Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing
of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in
* Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating
latest trends and current promotions based on the customer's
* Promote awareness and growth of the AEO and aerie brands by
introducing customers to additional brand channels.
* Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in
accordance with established cash control procedures and customer
* Ensure return merchandise is restocked to the correct product
location on the sales floor; all damaged and defective merchandise
is properly labeled and placed in appropriate area at the end of
* Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized
sales floor, cash wrap, fitting room and stockroom to ensure the
store environment is safe and presentable for employees and
* Execute efficient and effective handling of all merchandise from
shipment processing, floorsets, markdown optimization and
replenishment systems while maintaining backroom Standard Operating
* Proactively resolve customer concerns in a manner consistent with
company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind; partner
with store leadership team on elevated customer issues.
* Understand and adhere to all company policy and procedures.
* Previous retail experience preferred.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with
customers, sales leadership team and associates.
* Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within
* Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
* Able to stand and move about for extended periods of time with
only short rest breaks; reach, bend, stoop, etc. to handle
* Available to work a flexible schedule to include evenings,
weekends and holidays.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast-paced
and deadline-oriented environment.
* Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions.
* Proficient with technology.
*Physical Requirements: *
* Must be able to lift between 15 and 50 pounds at times.
* Climbing ladders to re-stock and obtain merchandise and or step
* Ability to stand for long periods of time in a retail space
* Ability to continuously walk, frequently push/pull, occasionally
bend/stoop/crawl/reach above shoulders/kneel
_AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying
with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity
("EEO") laws. _
_AEO prohibits discrimination against associates and applicants for
employment because of the individual's race or color, religion or
creed, alienage or citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy),
national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender
identity or expression, marital or partnership status, domestic
violence or stalking victim status, genetic information or
predisposing genetic characteristics, military or veteran status,
or any other characteristic protected by law. This applies to all
AEO activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring,
compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance
evaluation, discipline and discharge. AEO also provides reasonable
accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with
applicable law. _
*_Updated April 2019 _*
Job Types: Part-time, Seasonal
Pay: $10.00 - $12.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: American Eagle Outfitters & Aerie, Philadelphia , Sales Associate (9am-4pm or 4pm-10pm), Other , North Wales, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!