Holman Cadillac Wash Attendant Hiring Immediately!
Posted on: November 26, 2022
This is a great time to join a fast-paced, growing company! If
you are motivated and enthusiastic and would like to work for a
company that values teamwork accountabolity, we'd like to hear from
Dealerflex provides premium Parking & Hospitality services at some
of the most exclusive properties in the area.
Some of the reasons why DealerFlex is a great company to work
- WEEKLY PAY!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Work in a fun, fast paced environment with great
- Have the unique oppurtunity to be apart of a rapidly growing
company that is expanding into new markets across the
- Promotions/Career Oppurtunities available with DealerFlex!
We are looking for a thorough, responsible wash attendant who will
adhere to provide quality automotive cleaning services to our
customers. The attendant will clean vehicles according to company
standards or client specifications, in and outside of the vehicle.
You should possess strong customer service skills. -
To be a successful car wash attendant, you should be committed to
providing excellent service to customers. You should be courteous,
responsible, and detail-oriented.
Wash Attendant Responsibilities:
- Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all
company standards and client requests.
- Follow all safety procedures and protocols while providing wash
- Operating automatic Wash systems
- Using any/all tire shine products as necessary
- Operating Vacuums -
- Following all safety protocols when using cleaning, protective,
restorative agents inline with OSHA. -
- Performing inspections and keeping complete, accurate records
of the vehicle's condition.
- Moving and parking vehicles, delivering vehicles to correct
locations or picking owners or drivers up if needed.
- Responding to client inquiries and fulfilling their
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a valid state driver's
license with acceptable Motor Vehicle Record -
- Successful completion of automotive service tech or other
- Prior detailing experience may be preferred.
- Attention to detail with excellent customer service,
communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including
walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold
standards for service quality.
- Availability to work Saturdays
- Regularly walk, run, and stand, particularly for sustained
periods of time
- Talk, hear audible alarms, voice commands with background
- Use hands and fingers to grip/handle objects
- Use close and distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, adjust focus, work in various light conditions
- Maintain alertness for 4-8 hour shifts, maintain
concentration/focus for 4-8 hours shifts
- Occasionally bending body downward and forward by bending spine
at the waist, getting in and out of customer vehicles
- Ability to lift and or push up to 25 pounds with control
- The worker is subject to both environmental conditions.
Activities occur inside and outside.
- The worker can be exposed to extreme heat/cold temperatures.
Consideration should be given to the effect of other environmental
conditions, i.e: wind, rain, and humidity.
*Reasonable accommodations made to individuals with disabilities to
perform essential functions
*This job description is subject to change at any time.
Keywords: DealerFLEX, Philadelphia , Holman Cadillac Wash Attendant Hiring Immediately!, Other , Merchantville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!