Housekeeper / Room Attendant
Company: Starboard Management LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning and servicing of
guest rooms and baths under supervision of housekeeping supervisor.
Room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests
and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to
address guest requests and problems.
* Enters and prepares the room for cleaning.
* Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests, by keeping
room assignment list confidential and keeping doors locked for
rooms that are being cleaned for a stay-over guest.
* Removes all trash and soiled linen.
* Makes bed.
* Replenish amenities according to the operational standards.
* Cleans the bathroom.
* Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies.
* Cleans guest bathroom/bed room/floor corridor.
* Cleans the closet.
* Dusts the room and furniture.
* Vacuums the carpet.
* Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. rollaway beds
* Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g. steam clean carpets,
spring cleaning, super cleaning etc.) as required
* Responsible for self-inspecting a completed room to expedite
returning a clean room to inventory.
* Responsible to maintain and keep clean his/her work area and
* Responsible for the Hotel property in the work area.
* Attends to guest calls, guest requests /guest complaints as
assigned by the supervisor.
* Responsible for following the standard operating procedures.
* Responsible for achieving and exceeding the guest satisfaction
In addition to the above responsibilities, the room attendant may
be asked to participate in additional duties and special projects
designed by the housekeeping manager or hotel manager.
Physical mobility and stamina required, ability to follow
instruction, detail-oriented, professional attitude is required,
ability to work independently.
Job Type: Full-time
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
To keep our employee as safe as possible, we are providing masks,
gloves and hand sanitizer to our employees.
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Philadelphia, PA 19107: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Starboard Management LLC, Philadelphia , Housekeeper / Room Attendant, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!