Company: PJ Whelihan's Pub & Restaurant - Hatfield, PA
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Now hiring Expo / Food Runner - PJ Whelihan's Pub + Restaurant:
*Expo Responsibilities: *
* Work collaboratively in a high-volume, full-service restaurant
* Organizing and pulling food from the expo window to ensure it is
delivered to the proper tables.
* Ensure proper food spec and plating, and communicating with
kitchen staff for corrections when needed.
* Assist with packing to-go orders when necessary.
* Read all messages sent from Management via Hot Schedules before
coming in for each shift. Important information will be
communicated via Hot Schedules that must be followed & implemented
for your next shift.
*Expo Qualifications: *
* Experience with electronic kitchen displays.
* Ability to communicate clearly in a fast-paced kitchen
* Work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5
* Availability desired: Part-time availlability. PM weeknights,
AM/PM weekends. Hiring more than one person for this position.
*About PJ Whelihan's Pub & Restaurant*
With a name that pays tribute to our founder's grandfather, each PJ
Whelihan's has a somewhat unique feel, but all are neighborhood
establishments that deliver a great guest experience. Inside you'll
find an impressive TV package that helps make PJ's the best place
to catch all the sports action around a busy bar with a huge
selection of beer on tap, including PJW Copper Lager, the signature
house beer brewed by Victory Brewing Company. PJs famous wings are
a community tradition that has built loyal customers and true
*PJW Restaurant Group*
PJW Restaurant Group has been successful for more than three
decades by striving for more. Our energy manifests itself in every
concept we create, dish we develop, and drink we serve. We are
dedicated to providing experiences that our guests look forward
We draw inspiration - and sustenance - from both the neighborhoods
we are rooted in and our more than 1,800 employees. Nothing makes
us happier than seeing a serving job get passed down from sibling
to sibling or watching a line cook grow into a manager.
PJW Restaurant Group creates community destinations. We never stop
pushing ourselves to elevate all we offer our guests, and we never
settle for less than our best.
Nothing moves forward by standing still, so we will continue
growing, continue innovating, and continue raising the bar.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
* Casual dining restaurant
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Hatfield, PA 19440: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* If you were referred by a current employee, please list their
* Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: PJ Whelihan's Pub & Restaurant - Hatfield, PA, Philadelphia , Expo/Food Runner, Other , Hatfield, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!