Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist - Academic Leadership
Company: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Philadelphia
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- Perform comprehensive discovery, development of candidate
profiles and design of effective tactics in alignment with the
unique objectives, timelines and needs of each individual physician
- Create, optimize and maintain search listings, job boards,
advertising tactics and sourcing plans.
- Measure activity and make adjustments accordingly to maximize
visibility and engagement of sourcing mechanisms
- Cultivate relationships and develop sustainable inroads with
associations, programs and medical societies; Design strategies and
implement tactics specifically aimed at increasing diversity of
applicants and enhancing a culture of inclusion to effectively
support our commitment to diversity.
- Assist in the drafting of job narratives effectively leveraging
value proposition and highlighting key differentiators
- Collaborate closely with advertising liaison to inform
collateral, create advertisements, and optimize promotional
messaging to gain increased attention and secure a high level of
engagement on active searches.
- Perform effective intake, screening and tracking of applicants
sourced to effectively convert from applicant to active
Keywords: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Philadelphia, Philadelphia , Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist - Academic Leadership, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!