Automotive Porter/Lot Attendant FULL TIME POSITION
Company: CarVision Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Moves and cleans vehicles, keeps the vehicles in sound working
condition, and helps general manager as requested. To perform this
job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.ESSENTIAL
- Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be
- Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and
performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles,
replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries
- Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars
as directed by the general manager and in accordance with
dealership display standards.
- Cleans driveway and sidewalks, removing snow and debris as
- Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and
parking lot as needed.
- Makes key tags for vehicles.
- Performs other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS
- Clear and Valid Driver's LicensePHYSICAL DEMANDS
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Keywords: CarVision Inc., Philadelphia , Automotive Porter/Lot Attendant FULL TIME POSITION, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!