Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: Golden Malted
Location: Glen Mills
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for completing
payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying,
and reconciling invoices.
- Obtain proper approval for vendor invoices.
- Enter and code invoices into accounts payable.
- Troubleshoot A/P by questioning changes to standard amounts,
calling vendors if bills not received timely, and managing
- Enter all A/P and expense re-classes and journal vouchers.
- Prepare weekly pay cycles for checks, EFTs and ACHs.
- Review employee expense reports for compliance with policy and
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations for bank account,
accounts payable, and various other accounts.
- Prepare and enter monthly and year end accounting close process
by completing various tasks.
- Work with purchasers for PO system to manage outstanding POs and
question changes to existing POs.
- Perform various special projects and tasks as needed.
- 3+ years of experience in Accounts Payable and expense processing
- Microsoft Excel experience is required.
- Great Plains experience is preferred.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy, reliability, and close
attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with people in a team environment and
maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Must be flexible, well organized, and able to work under time
constraints and deadlines.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Bachelors / Associates degree in Accounting or Finance
Keywords: Golden Malted, Philadelphia , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!