Client Support Representative
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Program NavigatorDo friends and family consider you to be
passionate about helping others and friendly? Are you a team player
who brings a positive, high energy and fast-paced mindset to the
table? Do you consider yourself to be a self-starter and have
strong relationship management skills?This position might be for
you!As the Program Navigator, you would be responsible for
advocating for individuals seeking Clarifi's assistance solving
immediate financial concerns or building long-term financial
stability. Using a client-centered approach, clients are empowered
to achieve their goals and build financial resilience through
personal finance education and program application navigation. This
role provides support to clients throughout the process and engages
them deeply on key areas of personal finance including spending
plans, debt maintenance, home equity planning. To learn about how
we support client, please see Clarifi envisions a world where
pathways to financial wellness are accessible to everyone. Our team
members are change agents in the communities we serve, each
dedicated to empowering individuals to achieve financial resilience
and positively impact their communities. We recognize historic
inequities and strive to reverse the systemic effects on
marginalized communities. We are dedicated to serving the many
diverse communities that make up Philadelphia and the Delaware
Valley. To learn more about what motivates us please visit At
Clarifi, our people are our power, they're passionate about helping
families across the Delaware Valley to reach their financial goals.
We are personal finance and housing experts, we are also
connectors, helping clients access financial guidance and community
organizations to achieve personalized goals. Learn more about our
team at Clarifi wholeheartedly believes a strong organization is
based on the foundation of diverse groups of team members. We
believe deeply in employees not only bringing their whole selves to
work each day, but also feeling comfortable being their authentic
self. We encourage people from each and every background and walk
of life to apply for opportunities in which they are passionate
about and meet the qualifications.We Have:
- A full-time, long-term position
- A generous benefits package
- A wonderful location: 1635 Market Street, 5th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- A Monday - Friday schedule with soevenings and Saturdays as
- A Hybrid schedule that includes one day in the office per week.
Eligibility to continue to work from home is based on employee's
ability to meet performance metrics
- Close-knit team that operates efficiently and with energy
- An opportunity to impact families positively by connecting them
with services we provide
- Compensation: $18.56 an hour You Have:
- 3 years' experience in customer service, financial support, or
any other related field
- Bachelor's degree preferred, in any related field
- Fluency in both English and Spanish, preferred
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate across a wide variety of channels
including phone, email, text and chat as needed to help
- Strong organizational and time management skills including the
ability to prioritize deadlines and perform multiple tasks and
projects simultaneously with limited supervision.
- Outcome driven with a strong client focus.
- Energetic, fun and interested in working in a fast-paced and
- Proficiency with Office 365, client management software and
web-based applications is required.
- Must be able and willing to commute to the Clarifi Center City
Philadelphia Office for work meetings and assignments as
- Vaccinated against COVID-19 Day to Day: Program Navigation
- Serve as the first point of contact for clients, ensuring
clients feels seen and heard
- Identify appropriate programs, schedule appointments and make
referrals to community resources
- Collect required documentation from clients, verify and put in
document management system
- Follow up with clients by phone and email to document status
and advise on next steps including documents required, goals
achieved and updated needs analysisCounseling and Follow Up
- Complete financial empowerment sessions with clients to
identify strategies that move them toward their goals
- Provide technical assistance with that moves clients toward
their goals including grant applications, credit history, accessing
financial instruments such as insurance or loans
- Educate clients on personal finance that increases their
financial resilience and empowers them to resolve financial
- Document recommendations, strategies and key learnings in
individualized action plans and ensure clients understand their
role in the process
- Understand and communicate options and community resources
available for addressing issues such as grants, municipal agencies,
and community social service organizations.
- Follow up with clients to document client progress and support
their implementation of recommended strategies.Administrative
- Obtain program training and certification requirements
including HUD, NFCC, PHFA and other counselor certifications within
agency and housing contract required timeframes
- Maintain counselor certification by earning required number of
Professional Development Units annually through counseling,
continuing education and workshops or seminars
- Perform all computer system functions associated with the
counseling session and client record, including working with
internal and external systems and client data management systems.
These functions include but are not limited to collecting, tracking
and reporting required data.
- Work across the agency to resolve client issues.
- Maintain flexible work schedule, including evening and weekend
hours and branch location to respond to business and client
- As required support branch location operations by coordinating
maintenance, and miscellaneous administrative functions.
- Represent Clarifi at workshops and community events as
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Compose correspondence and presentations with proper spelling,
grammar and articulation.
- Perform special projects and/or assignments as directed by
managementPhysical Demands: There are no special physical demands
required by this position. The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.Work Environment:
The environment for this position is a standard office environment.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.Travel: Position is based in one or
more of Clarifi office locations and may require travel in
Southeastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey and Delaware to
other Clarifi offices and partner locations within agency's service
area. Candidate must be able and willing to travel to locations
within agency's full service area. Travel may also be required to
alternate locations for workshops, and/or seminars. Qualities and
- Commitment to Mission. Passion for serving low-income
populations and strong and demonstrated commitment to social
justice, various forms of equity, and anti-poverty initiatives.
Understanding of the root causes of poverty and systems and
structures that perpetuate inequality.
- Personal qualities. Clarifi requires the highest ethical
standards and integrity in service to our clients and partners. The
ideal candidate will possess maturity, self-awareness, empathy,
flexibility, cultural humility, and an exceptional capacity for
team and community building.
- Strong interpersonal and one-on-one coaching skills. Ability to
form strong, trusting partnerships with clients and to provide
financial coaching that is non-judgmental, empathetic, and
- Interest in personal finance and comfort with quantitative
calculations. Strong personal finance competencies are not required
prior to applying for the role, as training and certification in
personal finance will be provided. Interest in learning about, and
building proficiency in, personal and consumer finance.
- Commitment to innovation, excellence, and entrepreneurship.
Energized to work in an entrepreneurial, growth-oriented nonprofit
organization. Demonstrated commitment to testing and evaluating new
ideas and to building a model organization. The ideal candidate
will be a proactive team player with a willingness to pitch in to
support larger goals. Detail-focused and strong commitment to
client services and consumer protection. Clarifi reserves the right
to change this description at any time. Clarifi practices the
concept of equal employment opportunity with respect to hiring,
promotions, transfers, pay, discipline, fringe benefits, and all
other terms and conditions of employment. No individual will be
discriminated against, and no employment decisions will be made, on
the basis of an individual's race, color, national origin,
religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
protected disability, marital status, familial status, veteran
status, height, weight or citizenship.Clarifi is an equal
opportunity employer committed to creating and maintaining a
diverse workforce. Typically business hours, some evenings and
Saturdays as needed40 hours / weekPI186982769
Keywords: Clarifi, Philadelphia , Client Support Representative, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!