Parkhurst - Prep/Saucier
Company: Eat'n Park
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Parkhurst Dining, part of the Eat'n Park Hospitality Group, is a
family owned, family run company that provides culinary, dining and
catering services to over 65 organizations and universities east of
the Mississippi. We believe that food is best when made from
scratch with locally sourced ingredients, prepared with heart, &
served with a smile. This culinary experience is uniquely and
authentically Parkhurst. If you've been searching for a place where
you can do what you love, love what you do and have room to grow,
consider Parkhurst!BENEFITS--- FREE meal during your shift--- 20%
discount on any food purchase at Eat'n Park, Hello Bistro, The
Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.--- Paid time off--- Management career
advancement opportunities--- Access to continuous development with
Smile Universe--- Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical
plansJOB SUMMARYThis person is responsible for properly preparing,
cooking, and storing food items that are prepared in advance to
establish consistent yields and food quality. He/she shall prepare
all food items in accordance with Parkhurst Dining Culinary Gold
Standards, recipes, standards, and procedures under strict sanitary
conditions following ServSafe and HAACP guidelines.ESSENTIAL
- Application of professional culinary techniques and
- Cut, weigh, and prepare food items following company procedures
- Rotate refrigerated products and dry good products in
accordance with company-approved policies and procedures, always
using the FIFO method.
- Maintain the proper temperatures for all foods and coolers and
- Wrap, label, date and store all food items properly to maintain
freshness and quality under strict sanitary guidelines.
- Complete product cooling charts.
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance and practice proper
personal hygiene at all times. Frequently and correctly wash hands
- Complete daily production sheets.
- Follow cleaning schedules as provided by management, using the
"clean as you go" technique.
- Follow the uniform dress code and maintain proper personal
- Follow all Parkhurst Gold Standards. Uses Smile Plus
hospitality imperatives. --- Assist fellow team members at every
opportunity.--- Perform any other duties as assigned by
management.QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential function as
listed above satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform said
tasks.PHYSICAL DEMANDSThe physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by a team member to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform said tasks.
- Standing and/or walking - 100% of time
- Occasionally lifting up to 40 pounds
- Frequently lifting up to and over 20 poundsEat'n Park
Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We focus on
valuing our individual and group differences, making our teams
stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been a core
value of ours for over 70 years
Keywords: Eat'n Park, Philadelphia , Parkhurst - Prep/Saucier, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!