EMT ($2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS)
Company: Ambulnz NJ LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
DocGo is a leading provider of integrated telehealth and mobile
medical services. Together with Ambulnz, the first
technology-enabled, on-demand ambulance dispatch, DocGo delivers
the last mile of at-home medical care. While basic telehealth
companies are limited to virtual visits, we're breaking barriers to
bring on-the-ground care to patients outside the four walls of the
traditional healthcare system.
Our company deploys over 2,000 EMTs, paramedics, and advanced
practice providers to facilitate on-site, non-critical medical
services and transportation for patients in the U.S. and the U.K.
We've revolutionized patient care with intelligent fleet routing,
accurate ETAs, real-time GPS tracking for our state-of-the-art
vehicles, and ShareLinkTM technology.
DocGo is committed to putting people first. We seek employees who
embody our core values of excellence, empathy, integrity, and
accountability. In this role, you will help treat patients in the
home, work with underserved communities, and increase your scope of
practice to advance your medical career. Our DocGo Medical
Mentorship Program gives you the clinical skill training you need
to move beyond EMS and transportation. Our unique compensation
model includes base salary, benefits, bonuses, and an equity
incentive plan for our EMTs and paramedics.
Where remote care observes, we engage. Where virtual visits can't
reach, we are hands-on. Where Telehealth stops, we go.
We're revolutionizing the delivery of healthcare and we need an
EMT-B to join us.
**$2,500 Sign-On Bonus***
- Collaborate with your fellow EMTs and management to assure top
tier patient care.
- Be flexible as emergency services operate on a 24-hour clock -
your work shift schedule may vary due to the nature of the
- Remain up to date with current standards of care, including
equipment functions and uses and all certifications, licenses and
- Conduct yourself in a courteous, helpful, and professional
manner when dealing with patients, co-workers, supervisors, and the
- Recognize and treat any medical condition with appropriate
techniques, equipment, and knowledge of all State and County
- Provide top tier medical transport to medical facilities by
assuming responsibilities for medical care of the patient and
carrying out established policies and procedures.
- Maintain rig cleanliness by stocking the rigs and taking
ownership of your space.
- Gather patient billing information and appropriate billing
- Prepare and submit a pre-hospital patient care report.
- Respond promptly to assignments as required by the Dispatch
- Excellent verbal communication skill
- New Jersey or NREMT EMT- Basic Certification (minimum)
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
- (must have had driver's license for a minimum of 2 years)
- Valid CPR Card for the Health Care Provider
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 125 lbs or more
- Tech-savvy or comfortable with technology
- Able to work on a team
- Respectful of colleagues, patients, and supervisors
About the team:
- We value a friendly, considerate, and value-driven
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast
- We celebrate wins and learn from losses
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (with company
- Call Bonuses
- Sign on bonus
- Referral bonus
- $1.00/hr shift differential
- Paid time off
Schedule: 7 days/week
Location: Voorhees, Cherry Hill, Washington Township, Stratford
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Pay: $19.00 - $26.00 per hour
We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all
individuals. We pledge ourselves to crafting and maintaining an
environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and
experiences. Ambulnz is an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a
protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in
detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to
give the applicant a general sense of the responsibilities and
expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands
change so, too, may the essential functions of the position.
Keywords: Ambulnz NJ LLC, Philadelphia , EMT ($2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS), Other , Voorhees, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!