Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Location: Philadelphia, PA Description: Our client is currently
seeking a R&D Chemist
Responsibilities and Duties
- Formulate product prototypes and evaluate them for chemical and
physical properties, performance, and stability.
- Develop new formulations for different personal care products,
cosmetics and OTCs.
- Improve current formulations of products when needed.
- Research product formulations and properties of raw
- Prepare and provide samples for biological laboratory and field
testing for efficacy and safety.
- Establish product specifications and procedures as required for
R & D projects.
- Support scale-ups from prototype to commercial manufacture
particularly to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Obtain process technology and equipment information for
- Obtain data and information required for regulatory submissions
and patent applications.
- Support on technical service for operations and consumer
- Conduct research and field evaluations on new products.
- Develop new products and improve functioning of existing
- Provide technical and supervisory support within laboratory and
other departments as required.
- Coordinate research and development activities within all
- Develop reports and documents detailing project processes,
results and conclusions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors in Chemistry
- GCMS/LCMS experience (to include troubleshooting, maintenance
- Method Development (developing applications to be
- Extractions (i.e. SPE (solid phase extraction), QUeCHeRS
Contact: This job and many more are available through The Judge
Group. Find us on the web at
Keywords: The Judge Group, Philadelphia , R&D Chemist, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!