Parent Support Partner
Company: Child & Family Focus, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionExciting News!! Now through September 2022, CFF
is offering a $1,500 sign on bonus*; $500 paid on first check, $500
on the paycheck following 6 months, and $500 on the paycheck
following 1 year of successful employment. *Bonus amounts could be
prorated based on number of billable hours worked.The Family
Support Partner is a full-time position that works with families
and youth throughout the Bucks County area who have agreed to
participate in the High-Fidelity Family Teams Process. The Family
Support Partner will work as part of the High-Fidelity Team
providing the family support and guidance through the process,
during meetings, and in completion of the individualized plans
developed by the family. The Family Support Partner will work with
families to develop their own team of supports (natural, community,
and systems). The Family Support Partner will use their own life
experiences to model for families how to navigate systems using
their voice to meet their families' needs while developing natural
supports within their own community to reach their family
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to attend evening appointments 2-3 days per week.
- Be a team player and have the ability to work with a team of
family members, supports and professionals.
- Be comfortable sharing your families' experiences with clients
and other professionals on the team.
- Have successfully navigated child serving systems.
- Be the parent of a child with complex emotional and behavioral
- Comfortable with extensive driving throughout Bucks
- Have developed your own team (natural, system, community
supports) of supports for your family to utilize when needed.
- Have life experience which allows you to possess a diverse
understanding of the struggles families' with children with complex
emotional needs endure.
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills within a
- Proficiency with computer applications including Microsoft Word
and email applications.
- Working knowledge of child serving systems and resources in
Bucks County.Compensation and Benefits:
- Full-Time - 40 Hours a Week
- Starting hourly rate of $16.83
- Annual Salary Increase and Bonus
- Medical and Vision Benefits offered on first day of employment,
3 plan options offered by Independence Blue Cross
- Dental Benefits offered on first day of employment, 2 plan
options offered by Guardian
- Ancillary Benefits offered on first day of employment, such as
Accident, Critical Illness, Cancer, Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability and $50,000 Life Insurance Policy provided
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 17 days of Paid Time Off with additional days added through
years of service
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K plan with company match and profit sharing
- Mileage and Expense reimbursement for travel and training
- Clearance Reimbursement*Eligibility Requirements applyCFF is an
equal opportunity and drug free employer. We provide equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or
genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation, and training.Powered by JazzHRQbHqKUNdjF
Keywords: Child & Family Focus, Inc., Philadelphia , Parent Support Partner, Other , Warminster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!