Business Loan Officer
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionA community bank is confidentially looking to add
another member to their banking family. This opportunity would be
great for a community-minded individual that appreciates the
flexibility and excellent culture this community bank provides. The
bank offers a top-notch benefits package with opportunities to
advance their career.The Business Loan Officer is responsible for
developing new business, underwriting, structuring, and closing of
commercial real estate loans, as well as maintaining and servicing
an existing portfolio. This Officer represents the Bank in the
local community through active participation in community affairs
and participates in marketing all of the Bank's products and
- Evaluate the needs of potential clients and offer appropriate
financial products, services, and loans.
- Provide ongoing relationship servicing with current clients to
maintain goodwill and gain additional business.
- Conduct networking activities such as community events,
attending local Chambers of Commerce meetings, developing
relationships with centers of influence, and entertaining
clients/prospects to enhance relationships and create new
- Generate new business to meet annual growth goals. Conduct warm
and cold prospect calls.
- Prepare and compile client information to open new
- Gather and analyze financial data to assist in determining the
creditworthiness of potential clients for risk and underwriting
- Prepare loan memos and documents to submit for loan
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of loan documentation.
- Oversee timely closing and funding of loans.
- Inform and advise clients of status or enhancements to current
account productivity and suggest resolution on account disputes and
other account activity.
- Coordinate and assist back-office personnel in resolving credit
problems, delinquent payment issues, overdrafts, and other related
- Participate in an ongoing comprehensive training program to
maintain awareness of compliance regulations; comply with Bank
Secrecy Act and with operating controls and procedures; accountable
for compliance with applicable consumer laws and regulations.You
will be effective if you have the following:
- Minimum of three years lending/credit analysis experience with
an emphasis in Commercial Real Estate Lending.
- Must have participated in formal credit training.
- Experience working directly with customers at all levels, from
support staff to business owners and managers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. As
demonstrated by previous experience interacting with
decision-makers and influencers.
- Ability to prepare/coordinate proposals, review proposals for
accuracy and work productively through the underwriting
- Experience working independently.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.For
additional information on this opportunity, please contact Brenda
Hoek directly at 605.705.4795. Resumes may be confidentially sent
to Brenda.email@example.com.All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including
pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm
specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple
industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely
competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our
ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: gpac, Philadelphia , Business Loan Officer, Other , Burlington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!