Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: Highline Aftermarket Acquisition LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Accounts Payable Specialist will perform the 3-way matching
payment verification method (from PO to receiving report to vendor
invoice), pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities,
scheduling and preparing checks, resolving purchase order, invoice,
or payment discrepancies and maintain A/P files.
To Perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential function.
- Promptly audit and accurately process vendor invoices for
payment, ensuring correct general ledger codes are
- Assist with reconciliation of bank statements.
- Process and maintain 1099 statements.
- Accurately set up and maintain vendor information in the
accounting system. Maintain paper files and reports as
- Monitor daily workflow and ensure that correct procedures are
- Acknowledge and appropriately greet and assist every customer
in a timely manner.
- Provide support to our customers (both internal and external,
including vendors). Work with (internal and external) customers to
resolve various questions that may arise. Contribute positively
through words and actions to a work environment that fosters pride
in being part of a winning team and promotes personal growth and
- Maintain productivity and quality standards.
- Motivate and inspire team members.
- Communicate professionally and efficiently, both verbally and
- Assist with developing and carrying out training for department
associates assisting other associates in addressing complex or
difficult customer questions.
- Build strong working relationships across the enterprise and
assist other department teams, as necessary.
- Maintain an open and candid working relationship with immediate
supervisor/manager in discussing matters of importance.
- Adhere to established company values, practices, policies, and
procedures at all times. Follow and support compliance with all
applicable safety rules, laws, regulations, and standards.
- Demonstrate regular and punctual attendance at the assigned
The individual may be asked to perform other duties as
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
An individual qualified for this job must be able to:
- Pay attention to details and pursue quality in accomplishing
work duties and tasks. Look for opportunities to reduce costs or
increase productivity without reducing effectiveness.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrate proficiency and accuracy in data entry.
- Possess and demonstrate excellent follow up skills.
- Operate a computer - PC proficiency, including proficiency in
Microsoft Word and Excel programs.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with co-workers,
team members, and internal or external customers. Present
information clearly and accurately.
- Efficiently perform accurate mathematical
- Handle challenges skillfully, thoroughly, and
- Independently take advantage of opportunities to improve or
increase skills, abilities, and job knowledge.
- Make sure that work is delivered on time and of high
- Develop good work practices in order to get the job
- Use equipment, resources, and time in an efficient and
- Use good judgment when making decisions.
- Perform work in a safe manner at all times.
- Be professional in all interactions and dealings with
co-workers, internal/external customers, and vendors.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
An individual qualified for this job must have and maintain the
- Associates degree in accounting.
- 3+ years accounts payable and general accounting experience; or
a combination of education and experience that demonstrates the
knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the above
- Sage ERP experience is a plus
Keywords: Highline Aftermarket Acquisition LLC, Philadelphia , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Chalfont, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!