Basic Workforce - Marine Terminal
Company: Kinder Morgan
Location: Fairless Hills
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Responsible for the safe, efficient and quality-conscious unloading
and loading of bulk and packaged commodities to or from marine
vessells, storage piles, railcars, and trucks. Assure the work
being performed consistently meets or exceeds the expectations of
the supervisor, as well as published policies and procedures
1. Will work in ship's hold or on the dock securing cargo for
discharge from ship and/or loading to truck/rail.
2. May be assigned to general duties in all areas of operations of
the terminals. Extensive training in railcar, truck, warehousing,
vessel operations, safety and environmental training as
3. Housekeeping and general maintenance as required.
4. Upkeep of assigned equipment or tools.
5. Perform any other type of terminal function as trained and as
instructed by the supervisor. Ability to frequently lift up to 50
6. Must meet and maintain certification for use of respiratory
protective equipment as required by OSHA 1910.134
7. Demonstrated aptitude to execute customer orders and maintain
necessary records 8. Must have the ability to work with a team,
take direction from supervisors, keep required work schedules,
focus attention on details, and follow work rules.
9. Requires work in all types of weather conditions
10. Must be available to work all shifts and weekends including 12
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT: We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant
for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran,
and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local
Keywords: Kinder Morgan, Philadelphia , Basic Workforce - Marine Terminal, Other , Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!