Trainee - Business Development
Company: ACL Digital
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Summary:We are currently seeking a highly skilled Business
Development Manager with the drive and determination to help us
expand our client base. Areas of business growth include Biometrics
(Clinical SAS, Clinical Data Management, Biostatistics, etc.),
Regulatory, QA and other associated areas within Clinical Trials
along with Digital Solutions (Emerging technologies like R,
Blockchain, Cloud, etc.) within Life Sciences. This is an onsite
role located in our King of Prussia, PA location.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for driving sales in consulting, staffing, and FSP
- Responsible for meeting sales targets.
- Geographies covered include US, Canada and India.
- Outsourcing (to India), and Digital Solutions sales play
significant focus on the same.
- Works with/Directs other sales and sales support staff members
to implement growth plans and sales activities.
- Develop and implement marketing, sales, and business
development plan to exceed target levels
- Accurately forecasts new and renewal sales on monthly, and
- Responsible for communication with the management team on sales
and account strategies.
- Generate leads by cold calling, leveraging our proprietary
database, LinkedIn, social media, and other strategic tools.
- Maintain relationships with tech consultants to gain industry
knowledge and insight.
- Assist with the creation of sales material to present to
- Follow company policy and procedures on database
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: - Bachelor's degree in Business, IT, or related
field preferred. - 2- 4 years of experience in Life Sciences sales.
- Excellent communication, time management, and interpersonal
Keywords: ACL Digital, Philadelphia , Trainee - Business Development, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!