Posted on: June 25, 2022
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company
which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to
clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the
world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products
testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the
global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory
services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced
material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition,
Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical
diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, 400
laboratories across 44 countries and more than 35.000 staff.
Performs microbiological testing of raw material, finished product
samples and purified water as directed by the Lab Supervisor.
- Perform and document all test data in accordance with GxPs and
- Maintain neat and accurate records.
- Perform plate reading and result calculations for samples
analyzed within the laboratory.
- Assist in method suitability testing for new product
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of all test
methodologies performed in the lab including but not limited to USP
, , and
- Document equipment performance data to ensure compliance with
- Performs microbial identification of QC microorganisms.
- Maintain laboratory environment (cleaning and sanitizing
workspaces, consumables inventory, media inventory, etc.)
- Adhere to company health and safety policies; including eye
protection, lab coats, and hand protection.
- Use of the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) for
sample tracking and result reporting.
- Perform other duties as assigned by laboratory
supervisor/manager as required.
Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Microbiology Lab
- Knowledge of compliance to 21 CFR Part 210/211 (GxP) a
- Frequent activity, prolonged periods of standing. Must be able
to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without
restriction or sponsorship
Position is Full-Time, Monday-Friday, 1st shift, with additional
hours, weekends & holidays as needed. Candidates currently living
in a commutable distance to Horsham, PA are encouraged to
apply.What we Offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical
coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidaysEurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and
Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Keywords: Eurofins, Philadelphia , Microbiologist, Other , Horsham, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!