AWS Customer Solution Architect-East (100% Remote)
Company: Rackspace Technology
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Position is 100% remote, candidates may reside anywhere in
- Must have AWS SA-Associate certification
- Position is not eligible for sponsorship
- Must have strong pre-sales experience(100% Remote) AWS Customer
Solutions Architect Job Description Summary:The Pre-Sales Solution
Architect will build a professional relationship with enterprise
customers, acting as their trusted advisor and helping them with
decisions related to strategic and technical direction for
migration and transformation initiatives.Job Description
- Develop deep professional relationships with clients and act as
a trusted technical advisor for client executives.
- Act as an AWS and technology evangelist, providing vision and
inspiring customers throughout their journey.
- Educate businesses on ways cloud technologies can drive
innovation, challenge traditional views and perspectives limiting
organizational transformation, and provide high-level visionary and
"art of the possible" consulting for executives and other
high-level leaders within your assigned accounts.
- From time to time, assemble teams of Subject Matter Experts
(SMEs) from the delivery teams, to deliver deeper education to
customers and demonstrate both internal and AWS capabilities.
- Help develop business cases and roadmaps for cloud adoption,
migration, transformation and innovation initiatives, advise
clients on costs and support budget planning activities.
- Write formal project proposals and statements of work that
capture the customer's requirements, propose solutions that meet
their business and technical objectives and estimate the effort
required to execute projects aimed at specific goals and target
- Act as the technical liaison between our customers and our
internal teams during the pre-sales process.
- Partner with our practice leaders to improve our offerings by
understanding the future of technology, market fit, and
- Become a thought leader by educating and sharing best
practices, building deep relationships with technical leaders,
running customer workshops, contributing to publications, white
papers, conferences, etc.
- Partner with the delivery teams to follow progress on active
engagements and proactively manage critical issues that may create
risk for the customer.Qualification Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information
Systems or Business required. A high school diploma required
- At least ONE industry certification required: Linux+, RHCSA,
RHCE, MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, CCNA, OpenStack, Cloud Savvy. Top tier
industry certifications highly desired: i.e. CISSP, ITIL MALC, etc.
Additional Business focused and Rackspace product certifications
- Solid understanding of cloud-native technologies broadly and
proven knowledge of the AWS platform and services.
- Previous experience designing and deploying solutions in
- 7+ years of experience working in software or information
technology with 2+ years of consulting experience. Experience may
substitute for the degree requirement at a rate of 3 years'
experience for 1 year of education
- Ownership of client relationships at senior management level
within the enterprise space.
- Capability to absorb complex technical information, analyze and
effectively communicate in simple terms to leaders across different
levels in an organization.
- Direct experience executing a successful business
transformation projects with measurable results, technical
delivery, team leadership and senior client relationship management
is a huge plus.
- VISA QUALIFICATION: This role does not qualify for
foreign-worker sponsorship.Are you a Racker?
- Rackers thrive in fast-paced environments built to inspire
learning, growing, and innovating.
- They are mission-inspired, values-grounded, culture-focused and
dedicated to making a positive impact in everything they do.
- Rackers are inherently wired to solve problems and share ideas
in small, nimble teams.
- As experts in what they do, Rackers are serious about
delivering a Fanatical Experience--- to our customers.
- Rackers are valued members of a winning team on an inspiring
mission and we want you to come join the Racker family!Why work at
- Find your fanatical. We deliver the best customer experience in
the industry to businesses that perform life-saving research, power
cities, and feed millions.
- Come as you are. Cultivating inclusion is not just the right
thing to do, it enables us to win. Our Executive Inclusion Council
and Racker Resource Groups (RRGs) partner to enable an inclusive
workplace and drive initiatives such as Rackspace's participation
in the annual Texas Conference for Women.
- Satisfy your curiosity. No matter where you are going, we can
help you get there. Our internal learning department, Rackspace
University -, provides training and development to Rackers - from
Microsoft--- certifications to effective leadership training - our
goal is to help you grow.
- Make a difference. At the core of every Racker is a drive to
leave the world better than we found it, and we are passionate
about giving back to our communities across the globe. While
Rackers can leverage paid volunteer time off for any cause, our
Rack Gives Back program creates opportunities for Rackers to give
our time and talent to others.
- Live life completely. We offer a well-rounded suite of health
and wellness programs that help our Rackers achieve a healthy and
balanced life-style. So while our Rackers are busy taking care of
our customers, we take care of our Rackers.AntonioThe following
information is required by the---Colorado Equal Pay Transparency
Act and applies only to individuals working in the state of
Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of
factors including but not limited to skill set, level of
experience, licenses and certifications, and specific work
location. Information on benefits offered is hereThe anticipated
starting pay range of Colorado applicants for this role is
117K-188KAbout Rackspace TechnologyWe are the multicloud solutions
experts. We combine our expertise with the world's leading
technologies - across applications, data and security - to deliver
end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers
based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale,
building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into
the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according
to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop
world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology,
empower customers and deliver the future.More on Rackspace
TechnologyThough we're all different, Rackers thrive through our
connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning
team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work
every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel
innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and
communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and
want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment
opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender
reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information,
marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status,
military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin,
race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally
protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need
that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Keywords: Rackspace Technology, Philadelphia , AWS Customer Solution Architect-East (100% Remote), Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!