Underwriting Assistant I
Company: AmTrust North America
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Overview Provide administrative support to multiple
underwriters, including monitoring email correspondence, and
completing administrative tasks to expedite the underwriting
process. -Maintains a solid understanding of AmTrust's mission,
vision, and values. Upholds the standards of the AmTrust
- Insurance binder processing
- Inspection ordering
- Renewal solicitation
- Provide instruction to processing department for new and
- Provide instruction to processing department for endorsement
- Fulfill broker's requests for, loss runs, copies of policies,
copies of invoicing, etc.
- Agency support of general questions regarding renewal status,
endorsement status, cancellation status, and billing inquires,
commission questions, etc.)
- Reconciling and analyzing audits and adjusting coverage as
- Keeps current with market trends and demands.
- Performs other functionally related duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of general office experience required.
- High School Graduate or GED.
- Proven research and analytical skills to identify, gather and
organize information to provide recommendations
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word,
PowerPoint and One Note)
- Ability to learn new software applicationsPreferred: -
- Insurance industry experience with specialized knowledge of
General Liability and Property coverage.This job description is
designed to provide a general overview of the requirements of the
job and does not entail a comprehensive listing of all activities,
duties, or responsibilities that will be required in this position.
AmTrust has the right to revise this job description at any
time.What We OfferAmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive
compensation package and excellent career advancement
opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical & Dental Plans, Life
Insurance, including eligible spouses & children, Health Care
Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time
Off.AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where
thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected.
This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences
with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation,
culture, religion or disabilities.AmTrust values excellence and
recognizes that by embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and
perspectives of its workforce, it will sustain a competitive
advantage and remain an employer of choice. Diversity is a business
imperative, enabling us to attract, retain and develop the best
talent available. We see diversity as more than just policies and
practices. It is an integral part of who we are as a company, how
we operate and how we see our future.#LI-NC1#LI-HYBRID
Keywords: AmTrust North America, Philadelphia , Underwriting Assistant I, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!