Head of Product
Company: eMoney Advisor, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
eMoney is the market leader in financial planning software,
serving over 100,000 financial professionals and over 5 million
customer households. Our software helps advisors and their clients
talk about money and achieve better financial outcomes.Reporting to
the CEO, the Head of Product serves as a key leadership team member
and is accountable for the commercial success of our products and
services.We are looking for a leader who can create a compelling
product vision, set the company's multi-year product strategy, and
then deliver. We want someone who positions us to win for decades
to come.You'll join us in an enviable position. We are #1 in market
share by users with larger ARR than our next three competitors
combined. You'll have all the resources and talents at your side to
make eMoney even better; we are privately held, so you won't worry
about having to raise capital.This is a 100% remote eligible role,
assuming all work is performed within the United States.
- Lead a -50 person (mostly remote) team of product managers and
owners; and UX designers and researchers.
- Establish the company's product vision and strategy, engaging
with clients, partners, product management, and UX
- Drive a compelling insight-based vision and roadmap that grows
customer engagement, retention, market share, ARR, and
- Lead go-to-market strategy, including design, pricing,
deployment, adoption, and competitive placement.
- Oversee all stages of the product life cycle, from bringing new
products to market through their evolution and maintenance.
- Work with the Head of Technology (and heads of other business
units) in applying and adapting Agile practices to drive business
and team success.
- Develop multi-year product and service roadmaps that embrace a
shift to modern technology (cloud) and client-driven financial
advice paradigms while leveraging existing platform offerings.
- Attract and develop high-quality talent.
- Ensure effective cross-functional collaboration between product
and the broader organization.You must have:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, technology, or equivalent work
- 7+ years of product development related experienceAnd prefer
that you have:
- MBA, or other Advanced degree
- 10+ years' leadership experience leading SaaS product
- Experience leading product innovation efforts, along with
proven ability to create (and successful go-to-market) new products
- Experienced full lifecycle product management skills including
prioritization of resources and managing various stages of
products, from existing mature/slowing growing products to our
- Extensive knowledge in internet & web application technologies
in a commercial software as a service model
- Proven record of developing technology products and delivering
a product roadmap that resulted in market creation and user
- Strong UI/UX experience evidenced with specific, successful
examples of technology that has been celebrated for making complex
work easier thru its design Inclusive, collaborative management
style and the ability to inspire your team, the broader eMoney
organization and our stakeholders.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral, with
demonstrated strength in senior-level and keynote
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: demonstrated ability to work
collaboratively with a wide range of team members and
- Ability to work independently and as a team player, collaborate
with others and to manage multiple tasks and projects at a
- Strong organizational and analytical skillsThe salary range for
this position is $209,000 - $290,000; commensurate salary to be
determined based on skills, professional background and expertise.
This position is also eligible, pursuant to applicable eMoney
policies, for the annual bonus program, retirement contributions,
health insurance, sick leave, parental leave and paid time
Keywords: eMoney Advisor, LLC, Philadelphia , Head of Product, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!