Manufacturing Engineer - Electronics
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Manufacturing Engineer - Electronics Job DetailsJob Location:
Corporate - Warminster, PA Position Type: Full Time Educational
Level: 4 Year Degree Job Category: Engineering DescriptionWHO WE
ARE Logue Family Holdings is the proud owner of ThermOmegaTech -
TJM - a leader in the design and manufacture of self-actuating
thermostatic temperature control valves and actuators, and TJM
Electronics - a turnkey electronic contract manufacturer
specializing in PCB assembly, electro-mechanical assembly, and Box
- We're looking to add a Manufacturing Engineer - Electronics -
TJM to our team.
- We prioritize treating one another nicely and ensuring our
company is an enjoyable and happy workplace.
- We take pride in our culture of hard work, innovation, and
teamwork combined with highly ambitious goals, so if you enjoy the
idea of working at such a company, we'd like to talk. Employee
- Flexible/remote working opportunities (or 4 days 10-hour shift
opportunity for production and machine shop positions).
- Coverage begins the 1 st of the month after the start date of
- Health/Vision/Prescription is with Independence Blue Cross (80%
- Dental is with Guardian (80% Employer Paid)
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Saving Account
- Short Term Disability (100% Employer Paid)
- Long Term Disability (100% Employee Paid)
- Long Term Care (100% Employer Paid)
- 401k - After 90 days of continuous employment, up to 10%
Employer Contribution with or without employee contribution (3%
Safe Harbor Match and up to 7% Employer Discretionary Profit
- Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus (Employer Discretionary) Overview
ThermOmegaTech an industry leader in the
valve/rail/space/aerospace/commercial/industrial markets is looking
for a Manufacturing Engineer (Electronics) to lead the execution of
printed circuit board (PCB) products from initial quoting through
the production process in our TJM business segment. This position
is responsible for manufacturing engineering in a low volume high
mixed production circuit board manufacturing environment, including
all project documentation, build files, processes, and equipment.
ThermOmegaTech promotes a culture of engineering excellence and
innovation where our technical staff can explore the limits of
creativity to support business growth and personal development. Key
- Lead the review of customer documentation (build to print,
BOM's, Gerber files) during the quoting phase of assigned projects
to determine feasibility and completeness of supplied
documentation; support quoting process as needed
- Develop, document, and track estimates for production times to
support the quoting process and ensure estimated times track
- Ownership of the production documentation process, work
instructions, machine setup process/documentation
- Design, development, and fabrication for required production
support equipment such as fixtures, tools, gages
- Technical liaison between the customer and the production team
supporting questions and problems; documenting and communicating
resolutions and technical direction
- Support customer visits and trade shows as required
- This position has dotted line responsibility to the General
Manager and solid line responsibility to the VP of Engineering
- BS (or higher) Degree in Electrical Engineering or related
- 5 years of experience in a production printed circuit board
- IPC-610 Class 3 experience is a plus
- Experience in or knowledge of AS9100 or other regulated (FDA
for example) environments
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization,
throughout all functions of the company (Sales, Management,
Production, Quality), and directly with customers.
- Strong knowledge of quoting, SMT, solder screen printing, pick
and place, reflow, through-hole, wave solder, selective solder, and
circuit board testing
- Strong work ethic, ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently, self-starter.
- Detail oriented.
- Flexibility with regards to work schedule, supporting tight
timelines, development objectives.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Keywords: ThermOmegaTech, Philadelphia , Manufacturing Engineer - Electronics, Other , Warminster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!