Company: Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill
Location: Lafayette Hill
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionMasonic Villages of Pennsylvania - Lafayette Hill
Campus - is immediately hiring a Part Time Day only every weekend
Security Officer. With over 145 years of providing award-winning
care and services across the state of PA, Masonic Villages is
driven by our Mission of Love to assists individuals in realizing
their potential and enjoying the highest possible quality of
life.Why Choose Masonic Villages:When you join our team you can
- Competitive pay rates to attract the best talent
- Flexible work schedules for a work-life balance
- A commitment to growing our leaders, with at least 50% of our
leadership positions being filled internallyWhat You'll Do:As a
Security Officer, you will carry out our Mission of Love by
resolving security situations on Masonic Village's property and
provide on campus personnel to make competent decisions for
positive event resolution. Identify, report or resolve safety and
security hazards and unusual events. React as a first responder to
fire emergencies and police emergencies. Coordinate/Assist EMS and
Nurse responders during Medical emergencies. Protect persons and
property from harm or theft. Maintain a working knowledge of
buildings, alarm systems and fire protection systems. Our Security
Officer is responsible for the following:
- Patrols the buildings and grounds in an effective manner and
identifies unusual circumstances and takes appropriate action to
- Prepares reports in a clear and concise manner and sends
reports to appropriate personnel.
- Resolves fire, medical, security and general assistance
situations for residents, visitors, and employees through data
collection, interviews and response.
- Secures and maintains the security of buildings.
- Maintains an accurate log of all activities.
- Operates switchboard during operator meal breaks.
- Provides first response to maintenance issues such as leaks,
electrical malfunctions, mechanical malfunctions and clogged
plumbing.What You Have:
- Minimum of High School graduate or equivalent.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Previous security/ police experience or completion of post High
School course work in criminal justice or security.We are proud to
be an equal opportunity employer.Learn more about working at
Masonic Villages of PA at our careers page:
Keywords: Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill, Philadelphia , Security Officer, Other , Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!