Company: Discovery Behavioral Health
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Primary Therapist is responsible for performing patient care
activities as directed by the attending physician, Medical Director
and Clinical Supervisor. He/she will provide group therapy as
ordered by the Clinical Director. Collaborates with the Treatment
Team in the formulation of the Master Treatment Plan, and assists
in coordinating discharge planning.Responsibilities
- Actively participates in Interdisciplinary Treatment Plan
- Shares pertinent information with team as obtained from
patient's family, or others as indicated throughout the
- Attends daily and weekly staffing meetings per schedule.
- Evaluates the impact of therapeutic interventions upon the
- Facilitates group therapy.
- Performs individual therapy with patient/family.
- Documents the assessment of patient progress/regress and
interventions provided in the medical record, ongoing basis.
- Recognizes, responds to and assists in psychiatric crisis
situations and provide the intervention necessary.
- Responds and assists in medical emergency situations as
directed and needed.
- Communicates effectively with patient, staff and
- Provides patients with education and instruction on Advance
- Attends and participates in monthly Program Staff meeting as
scheduled by Lead Therapist, clinical supervisor or clinical
- Adheres to policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties assigned.This is a full-time position.
-For a virtual tour of the facility, please visit our website at
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a
minimum of Master's Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling,
or health-related field
- Candidates holding a CADC without a Master's degree will be
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in chemical dependency -
- Licensed by the State in specialization preferred.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.---All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national
origin. -For more information about our company benefits, please
visit us at -discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/ -PandoLogic.
Keywords: Addiction Counselor, Location: Lumberton, NJ - 08048 ,
Keywords: Discovery Behavioral Health, Philadelphia , Psychotherapist, Other , Lumberton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!