Family Based Mental Health Worker
Company: PATH People Acting To Help, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
JOB SUMMARY: To promote the mission of PATH to help individuals
achieve a more independent and fulfilling life by being an
effective team member. The Family Based Mental Health Worker will
work as a team member with a therapist to provide intensive family
based services delivered primarily in the family's home to include:
assessments, service coordination and linkages, crisis intervention
and prevention, educational and daily living skills. The Family
Based Mental Health Worker will also collaborate with all systems
involved with the youth and family, and assist the therapist in the
delivery of individual, family and group
- Bachelor's degree in social work, counseling, marriage and
family or psychology from an accredited college or university.
- 1 year experience working with children & families.
- Good interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Must have valid driver's license and personal vehicle.PHYSICAL
DEMANDS: Minimal in nature.SPECIFIC DUTIES AS A FAMILY BASED MENTAL
- Provide initial and on-going comprehensive assessments of
identified families and youth
- Assist the therapist in the provision of individual, family,
and group therapy with identified families
- Work collaboratively with assigned therapist to provide
comprehensive services and linkages
- Provide 24/7 beeper coverage on a rotating basis
- Deliver services in a manner convenient to families which
includes evening and weekend service provision
- Consult with psychiatrist on a regular basis and attend
psychiatric appointments with the youth and family
- Collaborate on a regular basis with all systems involved with
the youth and family
- Provide on going role modeling to youth and families
- Develop and implement socialization and daily living skills
training and activities for the youth and family
- Provide case management services and linkages to all needed
services for the youth and family PI175014700
Keywords: PATH People Acting To Help, Inc., Philadelphia , Family Based Mental Health Worker, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!