Permit Runner and Inspection Sitter
Company: Orbit Energy & Power, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Inspection Sitter / Permit Runner (30-40hrs/week) - ORBIT ENTERY
Orbit Energy & Power has an immediate need for an Inspection
Sitter/Permit Runner. We are looking for someone to help meet
inspectors at our clients home to represent our company as well as
delivering permits to the job site. In this position you can learn
the solar business and grow into the limitless opportunities
available here at Orbit Energy & Power.
- Drive to assigned client and meet inspector while he/she
completes the inspection process
- Bring back all paperwork from the inspector to the office
- Driving to various locations to pick up permits and legal
documents for our permitting team.
- Effectively manage your schedule to complete several time
sensitive tasks on a daily basis.
- Organize routes, drop plans on site, occasionally place labels
- Communicate with Orbit Team on a daily basis.
- Work closely with permitting coordinator and permitting
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Excellent communication skills
- Construction related background is a plus
- Effective time management skills
- Seeking a responsible driver to deliver legal documents for our
- Punctuality, Reliability and good communication skills are a
- Must be trustworthy, accountable and follows directions
- Fun laid back office environment
- Mileage reimbursement
- Limitless growth opportunities
If you are interested in this great opportunity and are reliable,
have a flexible schedule and a good driving record, please apply
"Our team exists for the purpose of making our world a more
environmentally friendly planet through every single renewable
energy project that we deploy." Our core values of Honesty and
Integrity will be demonstrated every single day in our dealings
with our clients, vendors, and co-workers. With forward-thinking
leadership, we continually strive to maximize growth opportunities
and profitability for the mutual benefit of our Employees, Industry
Partners, and Investors. We lead by example in our never-ending
pursuit of developing and building the most innovative and
profitable renewable energy solutions to benefit our customers, our
communities, and our world.
Our Team has been involved in the commercial general and electrical
construction industry throughout the US for more than 30+ years
with more than 19+ years being directly involved in the Solar &
Renewable Energy fields helping to both structure deals as well as
Design/ Build some of the largest and highest profile projects here
in the States i.e. the first ever worldwide installs for such
companies as DuPont Nemours, Johnson & Johnson and MERCK
Pharmaceutical. We were involved in the original contract
negotiations and build-out of such projects as The Eagles Stadium
(Lincoln Financial Field), The Atlantic City Convention Center, The
Liberty Science Center, GOYA Foods, Fed-Ex facilities located on
the Newark-Liberty International Airport property, The Liberty
Science Center Museum, DelDot, Baltimore-Washington International
Airport, CHOP (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia), The New Barnes
Foundation Museum in Philadelphia, Urban Outfitters in Gap, PA just
to name a few.
Orbit Energy and Power is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Orbit Energy & Power, LLC, Philadelphia , Permit Runner and Inspection Sitter, Other , Westville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!