Adult Drug & Alcohol Therapist
Company: PATH People Acting To Help, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
ABOUT PATH INC.PATH (People Acting to Help) Inc. is a
comprehensive Community Behavioral Health and Intellectual
Disability Center. We offer a wide of array of services and
supports to meet the needs of our community in Northeast
Philadelphia. PATH regularly achieves the highest levels of
accreditation including a 5 Star Provider Rating by CBH,
Philadelphia's Managed Care Entity, and recognition and awards
related to our high-quality, innovative programs and staff
accomplishments and contributions.Our Mission? To Help Individuals
Achieve a More Independent and Fulfilling Life.WHY WORK AT
PATH?PATH understands the importance of having benefits, and so a
comprehensive package is offered to our employees including:A
company sponsored 403b retirement plan, Health Insurance (Medical
Services, Prescriptions, Dental & Vision), Sick Leave, Personal &
Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, and Long-Term
Disability!JOB SUMMARY: To promote the mission of PATH to help
individuals achieve a more independent and fulfilling life by being
an effective team member and by providing individual, couples, or
group therapy utilizing Cognitive Behavior Therapy, motivational
interviewing, and other evidence based practices to provide trauma
informed and culturally sensitive treatment.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master's degree from an accredited college/university with a
human services major (psychology, social work, or equivalent)
- One year supervised experience as a clinician or therapist in a
drug and alcohol treatment facility required.
- License eligible.
- Good organizational skills. SPECIFIC DUTIES:
- Provide individual, group, and/or couples therapy for
individuals assigned by the Outpatient Program Director.
- Evaluate and assess the needs of assigned individuals.
- Collect all pertinent information including demographic
history, history of presenting problem, family background, testing
evaluations, medical evaluation, etc., as indicated for ongoing
- Ensure that delivery of clinical treatment is congruent with
models and practices listed in job summary.
- Complete all required documentation in accordance with PATH
policies and procedures.
- Be aware of individuals' financial liabilities, coordinate any
financial changes with the billing department, and assist
individuals in securing third party resources when indicated.
- Maintain performance expectations regarding productivity.
- Attend supervision sessions as scheduled by the Outpatient
- Meet all training requirements of agency and regulatory
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Work 1 - 2 evenings per week.PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Minimal in
Keywords: PATH People Acting To Help, Inc., Philadelphia , Adult Drug & Alcohol Therapist, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!