Talent Acquisition Partner
Company: Juno Search Partners - Open Positions
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description Our client, a retail company in Malvern, PA, is
seeking a Talent Acquistion Partner to join their growing team.
This position is responsible for presenting hiring trends to
department heads, providing soulutions to attract candidates, and
complaing candidate screenings. The person in this role will need
to have exceptional time management skills as well as being a
strong negotiator. Duties include, but not limited to:
- Consult with company department heads and hiring managers to
apprise them on key business trends, candidate market,
compensation, and competitive analysis.
- Use a strategic and consultative approach to present key
information to help make realistic recruitment decisions.
- Ensure alignment with the organizations talent strategy and key
- Identify avenues through which priority hires can be sourced,
including job boards, social networking sites, and local colleges
- Execute outbound recruiting efforts by networking into
- Work with company department heads to identify new talent needs
and manage the company's virtual hiring pool of top candidates in
the marketplace who may be appropriate for future roles.
- Work with department heads and senior management to prioritize
new hires and develop position specifications for priority hires,
including position qualifications, responsibilities, target
position compensation, testing and questions.
- Move candidates through multi-phase screening process by an
initial phone screen, administering written position-specific
questions, skills tests, and personality tests.
- Score candidates according to the company's hiring scorecard;
present promising candidates to hiring managers and schedule
in-person interviews with candidates, as appropriate.
- Manage candidate reference checks.
- Be present or available for face-to-face candidate interviews
and introductions to department heads and facilitate post-interview
candidate evaluation meetings with hiring managers.
- Follow up with candidates for post-interview feedback as
- Maintains accountability for the recruiting function by
structuring and optimizing the hiring process to reduce both
time-to-hire and internal hiring costs without sacrificing on the
quality of candidate flow.
- Negotiate compensation packages with target new hires.
- Extend offer letters to candidates, negotiate start date and
put together all paperwork for new hires. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2-5 years' experience as a talent recruiter at a recruiting
firm or from a corporate recruiting background.
- Experience recruiting for corporate roles in different
departments at various levels in an organization.
- Expertise in full lifecycle recruiting
- Ability to self-manage the recruiting process across each
- Ability to identify hiring needs
- Professionalism in handling and communicating the confidential
and sensitive employee or prospective employee data.
- Passion for business and has the ability to break down basic
business problems and work through solutions
- Consultative recruiting technique to sell candidates on
- Ability to make articulate cases for promising candidates
internally to hiring managers.
- High recruiting standards
- Ability to grow the leadership pipeline
- Strong personal time management and organizational skills.
- Strong negotiating skills
Keywords: Juno Search Partners - Open Positions, Philadelphia , Talent Acquisition Partner, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!