Mice and Keyboard Assembler, Entry Level
Company: STRONGARM DESIGNS INC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
STRONGARM DESIGNS provides the ideal HMI solution to the
healthcare, bio-pharmaceutical, food, and other industries. We are
diligently seeking qualified candidate for our Electronics
departments, specifically in assembly, laser etching, and silk
Join a team and company with endless innovative visions in a
rapidly growing, leading industry!
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for assembly and testing of industrial grade mice /
keyboards and input devices. Responsible for documenting all
assembly procedures and maintaining stock of parts for department.
Safe use of epoxy and adhesives for mice assembly.
- Experience using hand tools, power tools, fixtures
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stand, sit and do repetitive tasks during an 8 hr
- Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs.
- Basic computer skills required
- Technical knowledge and ability to understand drawings
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus but not necessary
- Ability to read and interpret prints, technical
- Must be a neat, organized and a team player, and willing to
work overtime if needed.
BENEFITS CRAFTED FOR YOU
- $12-$15/hr. based on experience and certification
- PTO (including sick and personal days)
- 401K, Health insurance, vision, dental
- STRONGARM swag
- Biyearly bonuses & yearly raises based on performance
- 25 coke machine
STRONGARM Designs is looking for high-energy, mechanically inclined
individuals with a positive attitude and willingness to learn. We
at STRONGARM are committed to continuous improvement and seek
driven candidates who wish to grow and develop professionally.
Keywords: STRONGARM DESIGNS INC, Philadelphia , Mice and Keyboard Assembler, Entry Level, Other , Horsham, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!