Company: Think Development Systems
Location: Fort Washington
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This position is for one of our Clinical Research Organization
- Responsible for protocol development including study design,
sample size calculation, randomization, and statistical analysis
plan for assigned studies.
- Provide statistical oversight to studies and assure adequate
quality and consistency with project requirements.
- Responsible for assuring that data for statistical analyses are
complete, accurate and consistent.
- Responsible for statistical analysis plans and the accuracy and
timeliness of statistical input into reports or decisions.
- Responsible for validity of analysis and explore alternative
analysis strategies as needed.
- Demonstrates extensive understanding of statistical concepts
and methodologies. Recognizes and corrects flaws in scientific
reasoning and statistical interpretation.
- Responsible for accuracy and consistency of statistical tables,
figures, and data listings, accuracy of report text, and
consistency between summary tables in the body of reports and the
corresponding source tables and listings.
- Responsible for statistical methods section for the reports.
Identifies and corrects common flaws in interpretation of results,
inconsistency in presentation or inference, adherence to the report
guidelines, and assures project-wide consistency.
- Effectively mentor peers with regards to statistical
methodology and provide appropriate training to less experienced
- Manage activities of statisticians across projects by
appropriately coordinating assignments and reviewing work so that
projects are delivered on time with high quality.
- MS or PhD in Statistics, Biostatistics or related field. PhD
with 3-5 years of experience or MS with 6-8 years of
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with ability to
communicate effectively internally and with clients.
- Demonstrated understanding and insight in statistics, drug
development process and relevant FDA regulations.
- Pharmaceutical or related industry experience with clinical
trials, including interaction with Regulatory Agencies, especially
Keywords: Think Development Systems, Philadelphia , Senior Biostatistician, Other , Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!