Presales Solutions Architect (Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded
tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a
global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters
offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows
teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies
worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring
success-including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and
Visa-using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace
of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best
Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse,
and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive
salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within,
so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say,
we make sure you're taken care of. Our inclusive office environment
welcomes and respects all.
As a Solutions Architect focused on the SmartRecruiters Talent
Acquisition Suite, you will have the opportunity to help shape and
deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of all core
modules and innovative solutions.
The ideal candidate will possess deep technical skill in both B2B
SaaS products and HR/recruiting processes, as well as
customer-facing skills that will enable you to represent
SmartRecruiters well to internal and external stakeholders. In
addition, an ideal candidate will bring a good network to key
technology influencers within the HR technology space. The ideal
candidate should also have demonstrated the ability to think
strategically about business, product, and technical
This opportunity will target strategic enterprise customers in
North America on the West Coast and Central Region. As such,
candidates should be based on the West Coast or in the Central Time
Zone and open to working remotely.
Many of the customers are looking to transform their recruiting and
HR operations processes, and we can show them the added value
SmartRecruiters will give them. If you love working with
technology, prospects, and clients, then we want to talk to
- Possess exceptional knowledge of enterprise CRM or ATS systems
and the SaaS ecosystem, display outstanding presentation skills,
and have strong team values.
- Be pulled into demos, discussions and various use-case
scenarios, assisting reps on various types of technical and
- Understand the product in every aspect, and are capable of
communicating the business value of those details to potential
prospects and existing clients.
- Solution creative non-standard technical solutions for
customers looking to leverage the extensibility of the
- Own the Technical Win of your deals.
- Partner with account executives by leading the technical sale
process for customers including discovery, demonstrations,
training, due diligence, and security discussions.
- Join technically-oriented calls and conversations with
prospects and clients.
- Collect, spec, and manage product and engineering requests from
the Sales Team.
- Document pre-sales findings and solutions discussed to be
reviewed with implementation services to ensure an amazing customer
- Assist with and advise on integration implementations.
- Spearhead RFP and Security Questionnaire completion with a
- Provide indicative services pricing and literature for RFP
- Own the messaging of service approach in presentations prior to
- Prioritize opportunities while applying appropriate
- 5+ years of solution consulting/sales engineering experience,
ideally with a SaaS Enterprise solution.
- Fluent in English and any other European languages would be a
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences.
- Driven, adaptable and great communication skills.
- Technically adept, experienced with HCM technologies
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a
protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: SmartRecruiters, Philadelphia , Presales Solutions Architect (Remote), Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!