Personal Care Aide
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Interim HealthCare -is looking for compassionate -Caregivers,
-Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), and Home Health Aides -like
you to help us provide exceptional care for families -throughout
lower Montgomery County.
- If you don't have formal training, we offer FREE training to
those who have passion for this work, compassion for others, and
some caregiving experience (such as- -family members).
- Great for individuals who have the flexibility and are willing
to work part-time or full-time hours.
- Various shifts are available.
- We hire new grads.DUTIES
- Duties include and are not limited to meal preparation,
errands, transportation, homemaking, personal care, medication
reminders, attending events, Alzheimer's and Dementia care, and
- Most clients live in their own homes; some are in facilities or
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA)
- Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Personal Care Aide (PCA)
- Home Care Aide
- Caregiver -
- Meets applicable health requirements to provide care.
- Able to hear, speak, write, and read English in a manner
understood by most people.
- Proof of valid auto liability insurance and valid driver's
license as required by the organization's insurance carrier if
assignment(s) include driving a vehicle, -preferred.#CB
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Philadelphia , Personal Care Aide, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!