Parkhurst - Supervisor
Company: Eat'n Park Hospitality Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The COVID vaccine is required at this location.
Parkhurst Dining, part of the Eat'n Park Hospitality Group, is a
family owned, family run company that provides culinary, dining and
catering services to over 65 organizations and universities east of
the Mississippi.We believe that food is best when made from scratch
with locally sourced ingredients, prepared with heart, & served
with a smile.This culinary experience is uniquely and authentically
Parkhurst.If you've been searching for a place where you can do
what you love, love what you do and have room to grow, consider
Parkhurst!Job SummaryThe supervisor is responsible for overseeing
one or more areas of the dining service department which may
include: food production, service, retail, catering or other
area.The supervisor is in charge of day to day operations running
smoothly and ensuring that standards are maintained for food
quality, service, sanitation, cash handling, and supervision of
team members.The supervisor may participate with members of
management in the interviewing, orientation, hiring, training,
scheduling, discipline and performance appraisals of team
- FREE meal during your shift
- 20% discount on any food purchase at Eat'n Park, Hello Bistro,
The Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
- Paid time off
- Management career advancement opportunities
- Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
- Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plans
- Supervises team members in their area of responsibility.
Consults with members of management to make changes as needed to
- Communicates using Hospitality Imperatives guidelines and
coaches team members on their use of the hospitality
- May assist in purchasing foods and supplies.
- Follows the human resource policies and procedures; Treats team
members with fairness and respect.
- Orients and trains staff. May be required to present in service
- Communicates to staff regularly, both formally and informally;
holds team meetings to ensure staff awareness of department
activities. Assists management in keeping team members aware of any
changes in policies and procedures.
- Serves as a role model for team members by maintaining
standards for appearance, dress, attendance and professional
- Ensures sanitation standards are enforced. Monitors cleaning
procedures.*** Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Eat'n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer.We
focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making our
teams stronger and more engaged.Diversity and inclusion have been a
core value of ours for over 70 years
Keywords: Eat'n Park Hospitality Group, Philadelphia , Parkhurst - Supervisor, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!