Manufacturing Associate I
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Location: Fort Washington
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson
& Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manufacturing
Associate I, located in Fort Washington, PA. #RPI2021
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company touch more than a
billion people's lives every single day through our health care
products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer
efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer
Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs
of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio
ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral
Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and
Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Manufacturing Associate I will perform all responsibilities
necessary to operate, troubleshoot, set up, adjust, repair and
maintain equipment and execute the manufacturing processes.
* Will Perform a variety of tasks including but not limited to
process execution and monitoring to assure product quality and
* Work with the team to ensure all aspects of the business remain
compliant and in an audit ready state.
* You will handle material Handling, Staging, Order, Return and
* Perform a combination of manual tasks including but not limited
to feeding, dispensing, charging, mixing, sorting, inspecting,
assembling, and picking.
* Execute the manufacturing and packaging operation with an
adequate supply of components using mechanical apparatus, automated
equipment and manual processes.
* Accurately complete paperwork and electronic transactions for all
documentation requirements including but not limited to SAP
transactions, batch record steps and paper and electronic
* Perform the final checks/ verifications for operations as
indicated in the batch records and SOPs
* Order and receive material and perform the required
identification and use (i.e. RFI system and basic SAP)
* Operate forklift, manual and motorized pallet jacks.
* Maintain proper inventory levels of clean tools including
ancillary equipment, pallets and containers.
* Manage the removal of waste and execute equipment cleaning and
housekeeping operations in accordance to policies and
* A High School Diploma or GED is required
* A minimum of two (2) Years of relevant experience
* A Bachelor's Degree is required if you do not have 2 years of
* Pharmaceutical/GMP experience is preferred.
* Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is
* Must have a proven ability to interact with other operators,
management, and groups inside and outside of Manufacturing.
* Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is
* Working knowledge of Production Automation Systems (i.e.
Wonderware, MES, SAP) is required.
* Candidates must able to meet the physical requirements which
include the ability to continuously lift and/or move from 5 to
25lbs. weight material, and frequent lifting or moving average
(25-50 lbs) weight material
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity
employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington-7050 Camp Hill Road
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, Philadelphia , Manufacturing Associate I, Other , Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!