Consumer & Business Senior Relationship Banker, Devon, PA
Company: Santander Holdings USA Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Santander is one of the largest banks in the world, and one of
the top banks in the United States based on deposits.-- With a
principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santander's retail
division serves nearly 2 million customers and more than 140k
business customers in the US.
As a Senior Relationship Banker, you will be responsible for
acquiring, deepening, and retaining relationships with consumer and
small business customers (with annual revenue up to $3MM).-- You
will directly manage and grow a client portfolio of the most
complex and highest value consumer and small business clients in
the branch.-- You will deliver an exceptional customer experience
through engagement of customers in the branch, over the phone, and
through collaboration with business partners.
- Put the customer at the center of everything you do, deepen
relationships and make connections during every
- Engage customers through proactive, outbound calling for both
service and relationship deepening opportunities.
- Assess customer needs by being genuinely curious, asking
questions, and identifying opportunities to help achieve their
financial goals today and in the future.
- Be the expert on Santander products and services and be able to
articulate the benefits that will help customers based on their
- Independently manage a portfolio comprised of both High Value
consumer clients and Small Business customers with annual revenue
up to $3MM.
- Aptitude & interest in serving business clients- reviewing
financial statements and advanced knowledge of small business
- Participates in joint calling with Product partners to generate
and deepen relationships with business customers.
- Recommend the best needs-based solution; deliver solutions
directly as well as introduce key partners (i.e. Investment,
Mortgage etc.) when appropriate.
- Build trust and deliver solutions by setting expectations and
- Develop relationships with new and existing customers by
maintaining contact through early engagement calls and regular
outreach to portfolio customers.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience in every
interaction.-- Ensure timely follow up and escalate for resolution
- Ensure compliance with all bank policies, procedures and
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-9 years of experience in a customer facing environment
including a minimum of 2-3 years in Financial Services with direct
experience acquiring new client relationships and developing
existing client relationships.
- Strong financial acumen; general knowledge of consumer and
small business products, and small business lending.
- Motivated to help people achieve financial goals.
- Passion and personal commitment to proactively help
- Exceptional listening and communication skills in person and
over the phone.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, building
strong relationships with colleagues and business
- Ability to use critical thinking to solve problems and provide
solutions to customer issues.
- Demonstrated proficiency using the phone to engage with
- Basic computer skills.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and
strive to increase the diversity of our teams.-- We actively
encourage everyone to apply.
Primary Location:--Devon, Pennsylvania, United States
Organization:--Santander Bank, N.A.
Keywords: Santander Holdings USA Inc, Philadelphia , Consumer & Business Senior Relationship Banker, Devon, PA, Other , Warrington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!