Senior Solutions Associate - API and Data Transformation- REMOTE
Posted on: January 16, 2022
If you are a Senior Solutions Consultant with experience who
would like a full time role, please read on!
This is FULLY REMOTE!
We are looking for a Senior Solutions Consultant who has a focus on
APIs and Data Transformation to join our team. This position is now
and can remain a REMOTE position. We are a small software
technology company in the Human Resources space. Your role will be
to work closely with our CEO and sales team on all customer facing
pre and post sales support.
The key to this role is having experience with APIs and Data
Transformation and the ability to work with our customers.
You would work directly with new customers to understand their
requirements and work with the development team through
implementation. Post implementation you are the "go to" person
solving customer issues and helping to create a wonderful customer
The Senior Solutions Consultant will work alongside the Project
Manager. Main tasks will include performing detailed requirements
analysis, documenting processes, communicating user requirements to
the development team, and performing functional testing/analysis of
software. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural
analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult
concepts to non-technical users.
What You Will Be Doing
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements,
uncovering areas for improvement
- Assisting in designing, configuring, testing, implementing, and
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and
- Performing requirements analysis and ensuring solutions meet
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts
- Effectively communicating with cross-functional team members
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial
- Coordinating user acceptance testing
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
- Support for all customer environments including development and
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelors degree in business, IT or a related field is
- 5+ years experience in a related field
- Experience working for a technology company supporting
customers is highly preferred
- Experience with business analysis
- Experience with APIs and Data Transformation
- Experience with Workforce management, Kronos or ADP highly
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with
them to determine acceptable solutions
- Advanced technical skill
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management
- A history of supporting successful projects
What's In It for You
We offer a nice package and the opportunity to be REMOTE. We would
love someone who is drivable in some way for a meeting here or
So, if you are a Senior Solutions Consultant with experience,
please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Rhona
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : RK3-1665623 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Rhona Kannon - Principal Director - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Philadelphia , Senior Solutions Associate - API and Data Transformation- REMOTE, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!