On Call Coordinator
Company: Open Systems Healthcare
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This position operates from 5 PM Friday through 8:30 AM Monday
and is paid hourly for the entirety of the weekend
The On-Call Coordinator is responsible for providing excellent
customer service to clients and caregivers, across multiple
offices, outside of regular business hours. Additionally, this
position is responsible for confirming our caregivers have arrived
at the client during their scheduled time, ensuring company
policies are followed, restaffing caregiver call-outs, completing
schedule changes, and staffing new cases, when applicable.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide case management and staffing services as described
after hours and on weekends.
- Coordinate staffing of clients' shifts according to the
client's care plan.
- Maximize schedules and reduce the number of open shifts while
minimizing overtime and scheduling inefficiencies.
- Respond to client grievances and complaints with thorough
documentation and attention to their concerns while providing
high-quality customer service.
- Respond to caregiver complaints with thorough documentation and
attention to their concerns while providing high-quality customer
- Respond to initial incident reports, asking detailed questions
to identify root causes of the issues.
- Handle all inquiries /referrals promptly to determine the
urgency of follow-up needed, communicate with the branch as
- Upkeep the company's electronic health record system to ensure
the provision of quality care and documentation of an accurate
record of the company, client, and caregiver actions.
- Ensure frontline staff/client interpersonal and relationship
- Perform all other duties as required and assigned by OSH
- Follow Open Systems Healthcare's Policies and Procedures.
- Follow Federal, State, and local laws and regulations
pertaining to home care services.
Required Qualifications, Education, and Experience
- Experience in customer service preferred.
- Experience in scheduling preferred.
- Evidence of Tuberculosis screening that meets CDC
- Strong computer skills.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Teamwork (We Is The New Me): Works collaboratively together
with others to achieve group goals and objectives
- Accountability (Celebrate The Wins; Be Aware Of Weaknesses):
Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of
work and actions, and achieves results with little oversight.
- Conscientious (Do The Little Things...All Of Them):
Conscientious in work ethic and interpersonal management.
- Motivation (Know The Why): Focuses on results and desired
outcomes and how best to achieve them. Gets the job done.
- Critical Thinking and Complex Problem Solving (Work The
Problem): Resolves difficult or complicated challenges.
- Development and Continual Learning (We Don't Set Your Limits;
You Do): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate externally as well as
internally with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to focus on Client Needs by anticipating,
understanding, and responding appropriately to the needs of
internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations
within the organizational parameters.
- Ability to handle confidential information in compliance with
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a calm and
- Ability to lead change and innovation.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis and manage
- Public relations ability, interpersonal skills and professional
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal communication
- Intercultural communication
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
- This job operates in a remote home office environment.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as
computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
- Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity, which may
include light-medium moving and extensive self-positioning.
Keywords: Open Systems Healthcare, Philadelphia , On Call Coordinator, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!