Product Visual Designer - UX Team (Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are Vericast. We create meaningful connections between business
and the people that they serve-how, when and where it matters. By
pushing the boundaries of data and insights, we spark discovery and
inspire action to create profitable results.
Vericast is searching for an enthusiastic Visual Designer to join
our multidisciplinary UX and Product Design team. As a Visual
Designer on our team, you'll rely on user-centered design
principles and evidence-based results to contribute to and further
expand our Horizon Design System.
We're looking for a highly detail-oriented designer and a
systematic thinker, interested in continuous improvement and driven
by curiosity. This role will be foundational as we evolve
Vericast's offerings, helping to deliver the components to enable
our software teams to succeed.
- Contribute to and expand our Horizon Design System to help our
Product teams create intuitive and consistent tools.
- Build accessible design components to support users of all
abilities to use our products successfully.
- Help expand our Design System by incorporating motion design
and Data Visualization components.
- Work closely with Interaction Designers to comprehend and
visually articulate new interaction patterns and their
- Actively participate in team brainstorming and solution
generation by collaborating with other Visual Designers,
Interaction Designers, and UX researchers.
- Drive consistency and refine design solutions and patterns
across multiple products.
- Collaborate with Interaction Designers and Engineers to
understand the Design System's needs and help solve them.
- Pair closely with Engineers to ensure the vision for patterns
and micro-interactions are implemented and documented.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Data Science, and
Engineering teams during design, development, testing, and product
releases as necessary.
- Actively participate in and occasionally facilitate design
meetings with other Product team partners - Including fellow UX
team members, Product Managers, and Engineers - to drive
exceptional UX outcomes.
- An online portfolio or work examples of your visual design
- At least two years of hands-on experience with visual or
- BA/BS degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Interface
Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or other equivalent experience
in a field related to visual design.
- Proficient with Figma, Zeroheight, or other similar tools.
- Superior communication, documentation, and presentation
- Team player with an ability to work as a contributing member of
a multidisciplinary team.
- Bonus points for familiarity with Front-end development -
React are significant.
Vericast offers a generous total rewards benefits package that
includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K matching and
flexible PTO. A wide variety of additional benefits like life
insurance, employee assistance and pet insurance are also
available, not to mention smart and friendly coworkers!
At Vericast, we don't just accept differences - we celebrate them,
we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our
employees, our clients, and our community.---As an Equal
Opportunity employer, Vericast considers applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national
origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other
classifications protected by law. Applicants who have disabilities
may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the
selection process by contacting our Talent Acquisition team at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-541-3145.
Keywords: Vericast, Philadelphia , Product Visual Designer - UX Team (Remote), Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!