Business Development Support Specialist - Located in Wisconsin (Madison) or Remote
Company: Gerber Collision & Glass
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Gerber Collision & Glass, WI Remote Collision
We put our team members first. You'll receive a great salary and
benefits, and experience the support and opportunity you deserve.
You're empowered to make decisions. You control your future.Job
Job Summary:The Acquisition Support Specialist primary
responsibility includes providing exceptional and timely support to
the Business Development team in an effort to assist with business
growth. This role is intended to support the acquisition team by
calling upon a list of target shops to cultivate new leads as
outlined in the growth plans. In addition to making lead contacts
this role will assist with other administrative tasks. The
Acquisition Support Specialist is committed to being a dedicated
Brand Ambassador of Gerber Collision at all times.
Key Job Responsibilities:Provide necessary assistance to the
Acquisition Manager, Business Development Leads, Analysts and other
members of the acquisition team.
- Managing communications and engaging with prospective
businesses during the initial communication phase.
- Plays an active role in performing various outbound call
campaigns as well as lead generation activities.
- Gathers information about target businesses, and liaises with
Business Development Leads to develop a prospecting list.
- Scheduling management for Business Development Leads as
- Prepare and maintain electronic files to clearly document the
progression through the work flow.
- Provide accurate data to the Business Leads and Analysts to
formulate decisions and offers.
- Plans daily schedule to maximize efficiency and maintain cycle
- Provide high level communication w/potential business
- Perform in-process quality control checks to ensure company
standards are met.
- Immediately identify and address any quality issues or
- Other duties may be assigned Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Post-secondary
education is preferred.
- 3 years in a Customer Service, Sales or Administrative
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Customer Service orientation and strong organizational
- Effectively manage a fast-paced environment, demonstrating
multi-tasking ability while working under pressureIf you like wild
growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll
enjoy your career with us!
Keywords: Gerber Collision & Glass, Philadelphia , Business Development Support Specialist - Located in Wisconsin (Madison) or Remote, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!