Claims Adjuster Trainee - Starting January 2022
Company: AmTrust North America
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Description Over a 24-month period, the employee will train in
all aspects of Workers Comp Claims handling. The position will be
responsible for the prompt and efficient examination, investigation
and settlement or declination of Workers Compensation insurance
claims through effective research, negotiation and interaction with
insureds and claimants, ensuring that company resources are
utilized in a cost effective manner in the process. ***Note: This
position will be starting on Monday, January 17th, 2022*** Job
- Review, process and conclude lower severity claims as trained
- Provides quality service to all customers.
- Verifies coverages and policy conditions.
- Completes quality investigation by gathering all pertinent
- Determines if subrogation exists and takes steps necessary to
initiate recovery efforts.
- Documents all correspondence, reports, discussions and
- Fulfill state licensing agreements/requirements (if applicable)
and apply knowledge of state laws and regulations pertaining to the
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor/manager. Qualifications
- Skills Required
- Ability to manage relationships in a fast paced environment,
while demonstrating persistence along with problem solving and
decision making skills to work with customers through a variety of
- Good analytical abilities to review, exercise judgment and
evaluate claims in order to make sound decisions.
- Basic knowledge of claim procedures, policies, technology,
state and federal laws and insurance regulations.
- Ability to multi-task and handle large volumes of work in a
short period of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly, both orally and
- Ability to carry out detailed written or verbal instructions,
ability to respond to requests effectively and efficiently and
exhibit good common sense.
- Ability to work independently with self-initiative.
- Time management skills, organizational skills and ability to
prioritize issues and tasks.
- Ability to effectively operate computer equipment and
- Required: 4 years' work experience OR four-year college degree
gaining the above listed Skills Required
- Previous customer service experience a plus. Working Conditions
- Normal office conditions.
- May require occasional evening and/or weekend work.
- Some travel may be required. This job description is designed
to provide a general overview of the requirements of the job and
does not entail a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties,
or responsibilities that will be required in this position. AmTrust
has the right to revise this job description at any time. What We
Offer AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation
package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our
benefits include Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including
eligible spouses & children, Health Care Flexible Spending,
Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time Off. AmTrust strives
to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas
of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept
encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to
race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or
disabilities. AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by
embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its
workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an
employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us
to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see
diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an
integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we
see our future.
Keywords: AmTrust North America, Philadelphia , Claims Adjuster Trainee - Starting January 2022, Other , Moorestown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!