AVP - Acquisitions Credit Risk
Company: Selby Jennings QRF
Posted on: November 22, 2021
A Massive global investment bank is looking to expand their risk
analytics division with multiple products set to be brought to
market this year. With several retail and airline partnerships in
place, this bank is forecasted for tremendous growth over the next
couple of years creating an unparalleled opportunity for
accelerated career growth. Candidates will be working across the
entire lending lifecycle for the banks retail banking products and
must be experts in statistical analysis. This role would require
relocation to the Wilmington, DE/ Greater Philadelphia area with a
hybrid return to office model in place. Given the amount of growth
and new to market products, this team will have a heavy influence
on the business and the overall operations of these products.
- Lead the development of credit risk strategies and policies for
the banks new retail loan products.
- Provide in depth analysis and monitoring of existing policy to
drive profitability for the portfolios
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders to effectively
communicate necessary changes to existing policies.
- Support the implementation of acquisitions strategies across
- Serve as the teams subject matter expert with regards to
marketing and new account originations. Requirements:
- Master's degree or above in any STEM related field
- 5+ years of credit risk analytics experience.
- Expert proficiency with SAS, SQL and tableau
- Proven track record working with new products is preferred but
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Keywords: Selby Jennings QRF, Philadelphia , AVP - Acquisitions Credit Risk, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!