Posted on: October 14, 2021
2nd shift has a 7% shift differential; 3rd shift has a 10% shift
• As instructed: Will be responsible for quality of product, ie,
assuring that product specifications are met and maintained.
• Return all equipment and tooling to designated areas.
• Will maintain accurate production records.
• Responsible for the thoroughness and accuracy of information
transferred to the next reporting shift's operator.
• Responsible for the safety and cleanliness of assigned work
• Active participation in Safety Program, which includes mandatory
conducting of the required number of audits
• Follow all departmental Quality Management System (QMS) standard
operating procedures and work instructions in accordance with ISO
• Understand all environmental policies and significant
environmental impact of job activities in accordance with the ISO
• Adhere to 5S Program requirements
• Perform other duties as requested by your department leaders
Shift start: 7:30AM or 3:30PM or 11:30PM
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 25 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures, and distributes materials
and solutions related to exterior and interior finishing,
technological materials, energy efficiency solutions, and
distribution and services solutions. Their products can be found in
buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial
applications. They provide performance, and safety while addressing
the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency,
and climate change.
Keywords: Saint-Gobain, Philadelphia , Extrusion Operators, Other , Mickleton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!