Associate Scientist in Molecular Biology
acts as Independent Technical Reviewer and has ability to operate
in a fast paced, rigorous cGMP testing environment. Responsible for
technical review of GMP documents to ensure correct interpretation,
analysis, documentation, and reporting of results. Generates
R&D and validation reports, GMP documents and GMP Test Methods.
Oversees assays and investigations according to and in compliance
with current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP), Code of Federal
Regulations (CFR) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
*Due to growth, we have multiple
positions on the Molecular Biology Team.
• Oversees assays and lab procedures
according to and in compliance with cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines
• Demonstrates scientific technical expertise
• Reviews and signs lab notebooks
• Accurately completes test methods and other required
documentation according to and in compliance with cGMP, CFR and/or
PTC guidelines and SOPs
• Conducts critical review of results and data
• Acts as technical consultant in a client-facing role as
• Other duties as assigned
• BS in Biological Sciences or science
related major with minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience or
equivalent; Masters’ degree in Biological Sciences or Science
related major with minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience;
Ph.D in Biological Sciences or science related major with 0-1 year
of relevant experience or equivalent
• Specialized training in molecular biology techniques including
qPCR and DNA/RNA extraction.
• Knowledge of cGMP guidelines is preferred.
• Ability to accomplish the described duties through the use of
appropriate laboratory equipment (i.e. biohazard hood, centrifuge,
incubator, and autoclave) and computer equipment and software.
(i.e. Microsoft Word, Outlook).
Integrity & Dedication, Working Together &
Sharing Success; Do the Right Thing & Do it Right.
Our greatest asset is our people, WuXi is
dedicated to providing opportunities for internal growth with
direct access to a dedicated and accessible Human Resources
WuXi AppTec provides equal employment
opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color,
creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by state, federal, or local law.