IT Help Desk Analyst
Company: JBT Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Service Delivery Analyst serves as the initial (tier 1)
contact for all internal and external customer technical support
request. Includes request such as computer workstation hardware and
software, telephone, operating system, printing and internet access
Key Job Responsibilities
- Duties include answering the help desk phone, recording the
incident, first level corrective action and incident/problem
escalation when necessary.
- Performs installs, upgrades, moves and changes for computer
workstation hardware and software, printers and other peripheral
- Analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems. Alert
Service Delivery management to emerging trends in incidents.
- Assist in software releases and rollouts and communication to
the end users.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information,
including name, department, contact information and nature of
problem or issue in ITSM tool (Freshservice).
- Build rapport and elicit problem details from service desk
- Record, track and document the service desk request
problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful
decisions made, and actions taken, through to final
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and FAQ
resources on the Internet/Intranet to aid in problem
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and
supported by the organization.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including
installing and upgrading software, installing hardware,
implementing file backups, and configuring systems and
- Install anti-virus software and ensure virus definitions are up
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Perform post-resolution follow ups to help requests.
- Understand SLAs to manage end-user expectations.
- Assigned to projects as required.
Formal Education & Certification
- University degree in the field of computer technology
- Experience with a comprehensive knowledge of PC hardware
installation, repair, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Application support experience
- Understanding of ITILv3 processes. Foundation certification a
- Microsoft operating systems and applications
- Windows Active Directory
- PC/Laptop support
- Strong problem solving/analysis
- Time management skills
Knowledge & Experience (or Specialized Knowledge, Equipment, and
- Familiar with Windows PC hardware/software
- Able to communicate effectively with employees on-site and at
other locations including internationally via email, telephone, and
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on
rapport-building, listening and questioning skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to work in a global, virtual environment
Some evening and weekend work to meet deadlines/Some travel may
JBT Corporation offers the growth potential of a company with a
developing technology that is unique in its field, plus frequent
company-sponsored events and a competitive benefits package that
includes medical, dental and vision coverage and 401(k) plan.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of JBT Corporation to provide equal opportunity
for qualified persons and not to discriminate against any applicant
for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran
status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local law at the JBT Corporation location to
which this application is submitted. In addition, as a Federal
Government contractor, JBT Corporation is an affirmative action
employer. If you require accommodation during the application
process, please contact the local Human Resources department.
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
If you have a disability or impairment that prevents you from
completing the online application, please seek the assistance of
your local employment services agency. JBT maintains active
relationships with local employment services agencies, and they
have pledged their support in assisting any applicant needing help
in applying. To find information on agencies throughout the United
States, please go to www.careeronestop.org
You may also call 844-286-4524 if your disability or impairment
prevents you from applying online. NOTE: Do not use this number
unless you need assistance because of a disability or impairment.
The personnel attending this phone line will not be able to give
you a status update regarding your application and will not be the
individuals making a decision regarding your employment.
Keywords: JBT Corporation, Philadelphia , IT Help Desk Analyst, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!