Company: Erickson Living
Location: Glen Mills
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Maris Grove is a beautiful 87-acre continuing care retirement
community located in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania. We're part of a
growing network of communities managed by Erickson Senior Living, a
national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in
11 states-and growing.
Maris Grove is looking for everyday heroes who want to make a
real impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready to take your
career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career,
you'll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that
includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and
dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition
reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for
career growth and advancement, and much more!
Maris Grove located in Delaware County (Glen Mills PA, is hiring
a Reoccupancy Manager to oversee the refurbishment of previously
occupied residential units.
How you will make an impact:
- Perform preoccupancy inspection of vacated units to determine
if renovations are necessary.
- Responsible for hiring, termination, coaching, and evaluation
of the facility coordinator(s).
- Manage internal contractors, housekeeping, and necessary
- Responsible for the final inspection of units upon
- Follow up with Facilities Coordinators after completed move in
with new residents to resolve any ongoing/outstanding issues.
- Coordinate with various department managers and coordinators
the any necessary work orders to upkeep the common area.
- Prepare and submit all necessary reports to directly to the
Director of General Services.
What we offer:
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all
employees over 18 years of age.
- Discounted meals in our restaurants.
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- Competitive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision
and 401K with a match after 1 year.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision and mission.
What you will need:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 4 years' experience as an Facility Coordinator (FC)
or similar role, managing trades and general contractors
- Previous experience in building maintenance
- General construction experience
- Prior experience with supervision/management of staff
- Valid driver's license is required if operating Community
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities
are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Philadelphia , Re-Occupancy Manager, Other , Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!