Posted on: June 12, 2021
We're looking for happy, creative, energetic, ambitious, and
positive people to join our team. At CAVA, we value positivity,
transparency, humility, fanaticism, and thoughtfulness, and we want
our teams to do the same.
Our Ideal Prep Crew:
- Is hardworking and passionate - CAVA is more than a paycheck;
it is a lifestyle
- Is a team player - We work together to make our environments as
vibrant as our food
- Wants to grow - We want your feedback so we can improve as a
company. The more we improve, the more opportunity there will be
for you to grow at CAVA!
- A competitive base hourly rate starting at $13.50/hour
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision, and pet
- 401k enrollment with company match after 1 year
- Free CAVA food
- Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing
Our Prep Crew is responsible for preparing food according to our
recipe book. Our open kitchen design will showcase the prep cooks
when in action. If knife handling skills are not 100%, we will
teach you to improve on those skills as well as other modern
techniques we use in our kitchens.
Our Prep Crew will:
- Following food safety, sanitation, and quality procedures
- Controlling prep levels based on volume of guests to ensure
- Restocking prep stations and keeping them clean and
- Ensuring the overall cleanliness of restaurant
- Putting deliveries away.
Our Prep Crew will need to:
- Stand and/or walk for an entire shift - this role is constantly
in motion to deliver exceptional service and delicious food to our
- Lift up to 50 pounds - we cook with the freshest of
ingredients, which are delivered multiple times a week
We are committed to training and supporting each team member to
help you reach your goals and to have you grow with us.
Having fun is a must! Join the CAVA Culture - it's what sets us,
and you, apart.
Keywords: Cava, Philadelphia , Prep Crew, Other , Ardmore, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!