Do you aspire to enhance the lives of others while enjoying a
positive work environment?
Wesley Enhanced Living (WEL) is dedicated to making a compelling
difference in the lives of our residents through providing
excellence and innovation in aging services. If you are looking for
an inspiring and rewarding workplace, Wesley Enhanced Living is a
great place to be!
Wesley Enhanced Living is a retirement community providing
Independent Living, Personal Care, and Skilled Nursing services to
senior adults. We are seeking individuals whose values align with
Wesley Enhanced Living's values of Grace, Honor, and Integrity.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Kind and Compassionate
- Honest and Trustworthy
- Committed to Moral and Ethical Principles
- Driven to Provide Enhanced Living to Our Residents
Wesley Enhanced Living is working to set a new paradigm in aging
services by always doing the right thing and we need YOU to help us
discover new ways to achieve this goal.
Discover the Art of Living and Working WEL
The Dining Aide is responsible for creating an enjoyable dining
experience for residents and their guests in accordance with
current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines
and regulations, with WEL established policies and procedures, and
as may be directed by the management and supervisory staff, to
assure that quality service is provided at all times.
Dining Aide essential duties and responsibilities include, but
are not limited to:
- Responsible for creating an enjoyable dining experience for
residents and their guests.
- Follows established style and order of service while serving in
the main dining room and at special functions. Checks with hostess
on duty for special meal arrangements for given meal and carry out
plan throughout shift.
- Is familiar with menu, including key ingredients and
- Set and reset tables quickly and accurately according to meal
requirements of the health center.
- Ensure that all glassware, china and flatware are clean and
- Serve residents promptly in an orderly and well-mannered way,
following accepted standard meal service routines.
- Bus tables and load and unload tray in organized way to
- Follow proper storage procedures for any food items (label,
cover, date etc).
- Follows all safety and sanitation rules and regulations.
- Possesses the ability to follow instructions, work well with
others and maintain a good rapport with residents.
- Refers all problems to host/hostess or member of the management
and supervisory staff.
- Follows rules concerning required uniform and personal
appearance. Consistently present a clean, professional
- Demonstrates knowledge of fire safety procedures, and assists
with evacuation of residents to a safer location in the event of
fire or other emergency.
- Cooperates with staff of other departments in performing job
- Identify safety hazards or acute resident problems and inform
manager of needed attention.
Related Experience: Previous experience in food service is
Education or Degree Requirements: None
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations: None
Equal Opportunity Employer