Home Service Technicians (Will Train)
Company: Rollins, Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Orkin, our purpose is to help protect the world where we
live, work, and play.
Our Home Service Technicians are committed to this purpose.
Orkin is the pest management industry leader. We offer extensive
paid training for our Home Service Technicians who deliver valuable
service to customers every day.
Are you interested in a chance to expand your knowledge and grow
your career as well as your financial opportunities? Then check out
our position that can turn into so much more!
The Successful Candidate Will . . .
- Complete our award-winning paid training and learn the skills
required to be responsible for the daily operation of a pest
control service route
- Install home services to include, but not limited to, attic
remediation's, crawlspace encapsulations, Orkin Leaf Guard, and
radiant heat barrier for energy efficiency
- Operate a company vehicle safely and ensure cleanliness of the
vehicle and equipment
- Communicate with customers by setting project expectations and
walking them through the process to ensure satisfaction
- Serve as a problem solver for your customer by utilizing the
in-depth training provided to decide on the most efficient and best
overall pest solution for each customer's needs
- Complete all required service-related documentation and
leverage your hand held device provided for speed and accuracy
Serve as a key member of the local branch team!
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision, maternity, & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent
- Quality, comprehensive, paid training
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business
service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and
efficient pest management services for both residential and
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and
- The Pest Management Industry is growing - and is a recession
resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest
subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta,
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the ability
to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job
requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops,
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Additional Context: competitive earnings, career, management,
military, route manager, training, trainee, service, construction,
driver, fleet, lawn, route, field, delivery, uniform, warehouse,
retail, restaurant, hotel, apartment, uniform, route driver,
construction, general contractor, HVAC, roofing, plumbing, tile,
flooring, carpet, installation, laborer, repairs, demolition, Heavy
labor, carpentry, cement, concrete, drywall, finishing, masonry,
painter, painting, Hand tools, power tools
Keywords: Rollins, Inc, Philadelphia , Home Service Technicians (Will Train), Other , Bensalem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!