About the role:
Barry Callebaut is a global organization poised for growth; a
company which has embraced the vision to delight its customers,
while out-performing its competitors, a business which is committed
to sustainability, has innovation in its DNA, is a leader in
complex manufacturing and supply chain solutions and is focused on
being a best-in-class employer. Barry Callebaut seeks diverse and
passionate people who thrive in a dynamic environment, focused on
continuous learning, living BC's Values and of course loving
The Warehouse Supervisor will drive all activities concerning
receiving, monitoring and maintaining warehouse raw materials,
packaging supplies, and finished goods for Pennsauken plant. This
role is also responsible for supervising a staff of approximately 8
Key responsibilities include:
- Supervise warehouse employees.
- Encourage team spirit and concept.
- Optimize cycle count process.
- Ensure inventory accuracy of raw material, packaging, finished
- Reports and explain all inventory variances.
- Ensure integrity of data.
- Manage reception of goods.
- Ensure conformance of shipment with bill of lading.
- Ensure on time delivery of material to production line.
- Optimize floor space utilization.
- Maintain shuttle schedule.
- Maintain records and warehouse cleanliness to meet BRC
- Coordinates all warehousing activities with the following
groups: traffic, production, QA.
- Coordinate training activities.
- Maintain an efficient safety program.
- Associate's Degree or BA preferred in the field; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Expert knowledge of SAP and WMS appropriate modules.
- Excellent computer skills including Excel required.
- Customer service skills
What you can expect from Barry Callebaut:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- 12 paid holidays, generous PTO, plus your birthday off.
- Environment that welcomes workplace flexibility.
- An atmosphere where diversity is embraced, and inclusivity is
second nature. We call it #OneBC! Just ask our champions with the
Americas Women's Forum and the Racial Equality Forum!
- Ability to grow personally and professionally within an
organization that values development and internal career
- Be part of our mission in making sustainability the norm
through Forever Chocolate with priorities centered around
prospering farmers, zero child labor, carbon and forest positive,
and creating 100% sustainable ingredients in all of our
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Barry Callebaut, we are committed to Diversity & Inclusion.
United by our strong values, we thrive on the diversity of who we
are, where we come from, what we've experienced and how we think.
We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment where people
can truly be themselves, grow to their full potential and feel they
belong. #oneBC - Diverse People, Sustainable Growth.
If you want to learn more about Barry Callebaut, please find
further information here.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Manager, Engineer, Warehouse Manager, Warehouse,
Sustainable Agriculture, Management, Engineering, Manufacturing,