Recruiter - IT Staffing
Company: World Wide Technology
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives
to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our
world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing
cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its
mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great
place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration,
get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering
some of the most advanced technology solutions for our
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We
employ over 7,000 individuals and closed $13 Billion in revenue. We
have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key
to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it
has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For" list
for the tenth consecutive year!
As an Associate Resource Manager, you're charged with driving
business within the region and ensuring account teams are following
Strategic Resourcing methodology and best practices.
This role requires creativity and drive, with an interpersonal
savvy that allows him/her to develop lasting relationships. This
individual has the ability to identify and overcome internal and
external hurdles in the business that are hindering the sales
process and will develop solutions/creative roadmaps to overcome
obstacles. A resource manager will have strong negotiation and
communication skills and will act as the SME within the region for
strategic resourcing opportunities.
Why the Strategic Resourcing team at WWT?
World Wide Technology's Strategic Resourcing Practice offers our
clients expertise and enhancements to their existing team on a long
term basis (3+ months). We invest time and industry knowledge to
align the best resources to match a customer's unique needs. WWT
provides on-going support for the life of the engagement ensuring
that consultants make a real connection with our culture, SMEs, the
ATC, and each other.
What you will be doing:
Strategic Resourcing from WWT is different than any agency.
Using our proven processes, we invest our time and industry
knowledge into matching only the best talent to our clients' unique
needs. Our processes, culture and overall value-added sell is our
Remote position with preferred location in one of the following
markets: St. Louis, Dallas, Chicago, Kansas City, Philadelphia,
- Drive business within the region by ensuring account teams are
following our methodology and best practices.
- Possess the ability to negotiate and correct behavior that is
outside best practices.
- Evangelize methodology and best practices at every level within
the organization i.e. Account Manager, Delivery Manager, Sales
Manager, Regional Manager, Director of Sales, VP of Region
- Act as fulfillment arm and Consultant by driving creative
solutions relative to each client engagement.
- Must possess an understanding of clients' internal
issues/hurdles and be able to develop solutions that encompass
strategic sourcing methodologies and best practices.
- Educate internal account teams and clients on best practices
methodologies and how to implement these in the business.
- Negotiate with all parties, Account Teams, Partners and
Customers on fulfillment options.
- Ability to qualify business opportunities internally and
externally to determine viability.
- Ability to identify and overcome internal and external hurdles
in the business that are hindering the sales process and develop
creative solutions/roadmaps to overcome obstacles.
- Ability to develop, maintain and grow profitable relationships
with our partner community, i.e. (agencies and/or organizations
with a bench of FTE's).
- Ability to maintain and work through issues, questions and
concerns that arise through the course of business with these
- Communicate regularly with our partner community concerning
projects, potential business, new business and status of existing
- Promptly communicate candidate status to partners involved in
the interview process.
- Source candidates for requisitions across multiple departments,
locations and skill levels (ranging from entry level to director
- Leverage multiple sourcing channels and be adept at sourcing a
high volume of candidates directly and through staffing partners
while meeting the SLA's of the business.
- Evaluate skill level, conduct efficient and professional
interview process, and drive offer process.
- Maintain candidate pipelines and communicate recruiting status
- Participate on the resource management team to implement best
recruiting practices and creative strategies to source and recruit
- Manage candidate experience including positioning the
opportunity & company, administer technical exercises, phone
screens, coordinate interview schedules, summarize feedback, make
hiring recommendations, and manage the offer process, background
checks and pre-employment process.
- Act as the Equal Employment Officer to ensure the company
attracts, employs and maintains hiring practices for a diverse
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business related
field or Human Resources discipline
- 1-2 years of experience in high volume full life cycle
recruiting with proven success managing senior executives, clients
and business leaders
- Computer experience with ATS, spreadsheets, databases and Human
Resources information systems preferred
- Consulting experience leading major change efforts, preferably
in the area of staffing initiatives
- Consulting skills
- Excellent communication and verbal skills with exceptional
- Customer service orientation
- Thorough planning and organizing abilities
- Must have ability to exercise good judgment with demonstrated
problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and shift priorities quickly to
support the business
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and
competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com
for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently
Keywords: World Wide Technology, Philadelphia , Recruiter - IT Staffing, Other , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!